XIM Community

Still having senitivity problems  (Read 820 times)

Offline gtrayz

• View Profile
Still having senitivity problems
« on: 08:09 PM - 07/31/11 »
Alright I learned about the whole ADS setting and whatnot. Ive been playing cod with that for a couple days and its just still not right. I have my sens. low (21-30) so i shouldnt be black dotting so much. I like how my sights move around with im not aiming. then when I ADS, the gun gets slower and its so hard to make small movements. i have to move the mouse so far to get my crosshair to move a little bit. i even tried going into my ads setting and raising the sens. really high. no change at all. please help.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Still having senitivity problems
« Reply #1 on: 08:18 PM - 07/31/11 »
you need to make your ads speed equal to your hipfire speed

you either tweak it until both mouse speeds are the same or you go into the xim3 section and tryout one of the snesitivity calculators which do the job for you
you give them your first sensitivity and they tell your the correpsonding ads sensitivity for the same speed

also dont forget to set the right delay time or else your movements might jump for a short time when going into ads
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Threewheels

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:07 AM - 08/01/11 »
Is this black ops?  when you are in your secondary sensitivity screen, make sure the "game" field says "Black Ops ADS".  that translator will make ADS faster.  Just know that the speed scale is different when aiming, and the sensitivity on the ADS translator will most likely be slower than your standard config.

on xbox games, Aiming is always slower than regular looking or "hipfire".  You won't be able to do a 180 degree turn while aiming on xbox.  you should be able to do at least a decent 90 degree turn though.  But you'll have to learn to drop your sights to make quick turns and then raise your weapon again.

it shouldn't be that bad though.. you still should have decent movement control while aiming, just not super fast.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:10 PM - 08/01/11 »
then when I ADS, the gun gets slower and its so hard to make small movements. i have to move the mouse so far to get my crosshair to move a little bit.

You're moving your mouse too fast and wasting mouse movement. When in ads mode you need to approach the black dot but not exceed it, it's ok to hit the black dot but be aware that additional speed is not used to accelerate.

Correct Turning:

Incorrect Turning:
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline sbc2k1

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:06 AM - 08/03/11 »
This Could occur if you SECONDARY SWITCHER BUTTON IS NOT SET TO YOUR ADS BUTTON. double check ads switcher if you have not already .
BFH