XIM Community

MLG Pro Game Play  (Read 6118 times)

Offline Grimmreaper0323

• In G_D I trust-everybody else pays CASH
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: SeaWolf323
MLG Pro Game Play
« on: 02:06 PM - 07/31/11 »
<a href="http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" alt="bf3 forum sigs">[/url]

Offline reezor

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: IX REEZOR IX
Re: MLG Pro Game Play
« Reply #1 on: 06:46 PM - 07/31/11 »
pfff would pwn this guys easily with my xim2

Offline Grimmreaper0323

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:34 PM - 07/31/11 »
pfff would pwn this guys easily with my xim2

So u say, big statement.  Do u compete?  How many champtionships do u have?
<a href="http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator" alt="bf3 forum sigs">[/url]

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:22 PM - 07/31/11 »
trust me you arent

your aim might be better but not your teamplay and your team
teamplay is the most important, a lot of people dont know this

in a real fight theyll win for sure, not to mention the pressure you have when playing live in front of the crowd
playing at home is one thing, but doing it on a lan event?
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
« Reply #4 on: 10:29 PM - 07/31/11 »
Yep im an average player... but my aim is not where i fall short... in fact having such good aim its almost bad for me bc im lulled into overconfidence. Instead of trying to flank i will run head first into gunfights knowing i can outshoot my opponents only to be wasted by the guys that just spawned behind the guy i just shot in the face. Im working on this but i have to admit i like just plain outshooting ppl in a fair fight... gets my blood going lol
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline ImaNewbie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06:50 AM - 08/01/11 »
Yep im an average player... but my aim is not where i fall short... in fact having such good aim its almost bad for me bc im lulled into overconfidence. Instead of trying to flank i will run head first into gunfights knowing i can outshoot my opponents only to be wasted by the guys that just spawned behind the guy i just shot in the face. Im working on this but i have to admit i like just plain outshooting ppl in a fair fight... gets my blood going lol

fair fight? mouse and keyboard vs someone with a controller its not really fair is it
"K/D ratio is much truer measure of how long I head glitch behind a ledge with a portable radar"

stetab

Offline Beezles

• MVP
  • TeamEWIX co-leader/founder
    • View Profile
    • Beezles youtube channel
  • Gamertag: BEEZLES
  • PSN ID: BEEZLES
« Reply #6 on: 06:57 AM - 08/01/11 »

fair fight? mouse and keyboard vs someone with a controller its not really fair is it

i'm sure there are controller users that are better than m/kb players - the pro's play like 8 hrs every day, they have the practice.
Logitech G13 w/ modded Thubstick (or PS Nav)  //  Logitech G500 Mouse
XIM3  //  24" Dynex HDTV
Audio Technica AD700 Headset Antlion Modmic  //  Turtle Beach DSS
Avermedia Broadcaster HD

BEEZLES YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!
LIVESTREAM:
[BEEZLES ON TWITCH!]

[TEAMXIM ON TWITCH!]

Offline tuffrabit

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
« Reply #7 on: 08:38 AM - 08/01/11 »

Seriously???  Aim-assist makes the difference between controller and m/kb moot.  It comes down to preferred controls.  Hook up a 360 controller to a PC and try to play CSS or any COD game... you could use that argument there, but not on XBOX.

Massicor

« Reply #8 on: 08:50 AM - 08/01/11 »
Id beat that guy id say...if i had a good team ..im great with teamplay as on pc also as im so used to making sure my team and myself always communicate EVERYTHING that happens ..playing LOL and WOW on arena and battlegrounds helped towards making me so good at teamplay ..get another few players like me and other teams wouldnt stand a chance ..you say about LAN events puttin pressure on you but it wouldnt have that effect on me as having people watch me accually makes me play better..Iv got great aim also ..not the best but as many people have said before ..aim is only a little of what it needed ..gameplay/tactics will always prevail when it comes to winning.

Offline SecondSight

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Second Sight 07
« Reply #9 on: 09:54 AM - 08/01/11 »
Id beat that guy id say...if i had a good team ..im great with teamplay as on pc also as im so used to making sure my team and myself always communicate EVERYTHING that happens ..playing LOL and WOW on arena and battlegrounds helped towards making me so good at teamplay ..get another few players like me and other teams wouldnt stand a chance ..you say about LAN events puttin pressure on you but it wouldnt have that effect on me as having people watch me accually makes me play better..Iv got great aim also ..not the best but as many people have said before ..aim is only a little of what it needed ..gameplay/tactics will always prevail when it comes to winning.

Stop reading when I saw WoW.

Offline asilver

• MVP
  • STE4LYOURFACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 11:21 AM - 08/01/11 »
it wouldn't let me watch b/c i am at work.

i thought you all might like to see this. this dudes map knowledge, teamwork, callouts, and aim are all insane. this is what a cod4 top player looks like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIMcUEZsvoc

Dirty Tony De La Nomadz M.C.

cs:go

Offline Bizzar1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bizzar1
« Reply #11 on: 11:24 AM - 08/01/11 »
Watched a couple matches and as the camera panned out over the crowd, BAHAHAHA full of e-thuggin geek squad nerd herd dorks. Wow those people take their gaming way too serious.
"Surely there must be something you can do."
"I'm doing everything I can... and stop calling me Shirley!"

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11:57 AM - 08/01/11 »
nobody watched that.
everyone was watching imMVP trouncing the red/blue streams of the MLG Anahiem SC2 tourney.

and the BO teams were fairly bad from what few min i watched. i think multiple teams in my circle of friends could be put together that within two/three weeks of GB practice would have been competitive in that player pool.
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline Grimmreaper0323

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 01:43 PM - 08/01/11 »
For those of U that state "I could do better with my Freinds" why arn't U?  show us ur team game play & show us your your team stats & standings.  Or are U just crowing.

Offline Bizzar1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bizzar1
« Reply #14 on: 02:09 PM - 08/01/11 »
I know for sure myself and a few ximmers could out-play many of those teams. But you see the thing is, we just don't give a @#$% to do so. We play casually and half the time have much better team-play than some of those vids i saw...while having fun! Have you ever participated in clan battles and competitive gaming? I have and its not for me. Those guys get way too serious over gaming. I was on a team that held practices and had emailed gameplans, your job and role in the match, then a meet to practice execution of said tasks. Yeah no thanks I just want to shoot @#$%! Did I mention its boring as fawk!
"Surely there must be something you can do."
"I'm doing everything I can... and stop calling me Shirley!"