XIM Community

YouTube - Original Music  (Read 2879 times)

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: YouTube - Original Music
« Reply #15 on: 05:42 PM - 07/14/11 »
holidayshrimp
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
« Reply #16 on: 08:23 PM - 07/15/11 »
Time compression pitch shift is going to sound horrible on pro tools with the stock audio suite... unless you steal waves or something better and still it will prolly ruin the material.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline midnitemonster

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 06:06 PM - 07/19/11 »
I miss the Christmas Shrimp avatar. :(

You must be thinking of someone else.

Sorry, Panzee. I forgot you used to have the Spiderman avatar... I miss that one too.

Offline gahagafaka

• MVP
  • The Avian Floo
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: The Worst Ever
  • PSN ID: crack_monk
« Reply #18 on: 06:55 PM - 07/19/11 »
hmm I have no alternative recs  but I know a few people who would know for certain I will ask them when they get on msn tonight... most the non copyrighted music I know is just my own material lol... and that isn't alternative :/

also give me some ideas on bands similar to what you are looking for so I don't give you a bunch of duds hehe
Lion tamer, Goat slayer, Bird brains, Narnian

Offline Shrimpanzee

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Shrimpanzee
« Reply #19 on: 07:02 PM - 07/19/11 »
I miss the Christmas Shrimp avatar. :(

You must be thinking of someone else.

Sorry, Panzee. I forgot you used to have the Spiderman avatar... I miss that one too.

Which reminds me...

Offline CaptSackJparrow

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • CaptSackJparrow's YouTube
  • Gamertag: CaptSackJparrow
« Reply #20 on: 07:58 PM - 07/19/11 »
hmm I have no alternative recs  but I know a few people who would know for certain I will ask them when they get on msn tonight... most the non copyrighted music I know is just my own material lol... and that isn't alternative :/

also give me some ideas on bands similar to what you are looking for so I don't give you a bunch of duds hehe

looking for choppy alternative rock. Similar to this video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcwei-CBmJo&feature=channel_video_title
Don't put down the bottle... just tape it to the back of the shield and put a straw in it.  WIN!

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
« Reply #21 on: 08:28 PM - 07/19/11 »
FWIW, 2 years ago I had several videos on my YT channel (about 15) that were game clips/montages/etc with copyright protected music in them. YT originally muted all of my videos so the music wouldn't be heard. A few, I changed audio, and re-uploaded, then I added more videos with music that I thought was okay. Same @#$% happened.

After about 4 months, YT sent me a message informing me all of the infringing material had been removed. Translation: they deleted all 75 of my videos (even the ones with no music). Pissed me off because I didn't have anything backed up to my harddrive and I lost all my CS stuff.

Moral of the story: don't piss off the YouTube people, they will delete your @#$%!

Offline CaptSackJparrow

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 05:47 AM - 07/20/11 »
Thanks for the tip Colb. I've been seeing a lot of the same scenarios just like that happening in the past on other forums. I found a guy who has decent rock music who is letting me use anything he has.  :D
Don't put down the bottle... just tape it to the back of the shield and put a straw in it.  WIN!

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
« Reply #23 on: 07:12 AM - 07/20/11 »
There ya go im glad u found something u like... i was thinking it might actually be fun to make ur own music taylored to the video... i might try that one of these dayz for giggles.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline CaptSackJparrow

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 07:22 AM - 07/20/11 »
There ya go im glad u found something u like... i was thinking it might actually be fun to make ur own music taylored to the video... i might try that one of these dayz for giggles.

I had some decent rock music my last band made on a friends computer... about 4 months ago his hard drive failed.. lost all of our protools sessions.. everything. gone.

Offline gahagafaka

• MVP
  • The Avian Floo
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: The Worst Ever
  • PSN ID: crack_monk
« Reply #25 on: 09:32 AM - 07/20/11 »
@#$% dude that sucks  :-\

oh well glad you found what you need though  ;D
Lion tamer, Goat slayer, Bird brains, Narnian

Offline tuffrabit

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
« Reply #26 on: 09:50 AM - 07/20/11 »
If I had some way of doing percussion I would record some stuff for you.

XIM4 Anti Aim-assist curve: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=31309.msg400143#msg400143
All you ever wanted to know about headsets and chat for the 360: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=16461.0

Offline CaptSackJparrow

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 10:48 AM - 07/20/11 »
Rabbit - May have to get you over to columbus to jam one day. Got a buddy, one with protools, that plays drums

Offline tuffrabit

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
« Reply #28 on: 10:54 AM - 07/20/11 »
That would be sweet...

I've tried recording some parts for use in the past, but sadly electric guitar needs bass and drums to really fit in with FPS vids.

XIM4 Anti Aim-assist curve: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=31309.msg400143#msg400143
All you ever wanted to know about headsets and chat for the 360: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=16461.0

Offline CaptSackJparrow

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 11:11 AM - 07/20/11 »
That would be sweet...

I've tried recording some parts for use in the past, but sadly electric guitar needs bass and drums to really fit in with FPS vids.

Most deff man. I've thought about making some type of acoustic intro for all my vid's but can't get anything that "fits".