XIM Community

Razer Onza te @#$% the bed...  (Read 751 times)

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
Razer Onza te @#$% the bed...
« on: 02:23 AM - 06/03/11 »
Just warning everyone of this product... bought it about two months ago right before i bought my xim3. Its pretty much mostly just been chillin plugged into my xim for its entire life and its already starting to make uncommanded movements with its sticks. It took my ms controller a year and a half of constant mw2 sprint/dropshot beatings for it to start doing this and now after 2 months this supposed high quality product is doing it after virtually no use? What a POS. End of cool story. Lol.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline Gabbagod

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Razer Onza te @#$% the bed...
« Reply #1 on: 02:24 AM - 06/03/11 »
Just curious, was it any good before malfunctioning??

How does it compare/rate to a normal pad?

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
Re: Razer Onza te @#$% the bed...
« Reply #2 on: 02:41 AM - 06/03/11 »
I liked it... the adjustable resistance on the sticks was pretty cool. I usually played on 4 sens on blops but for the couple of days i used the onza i turned the resistance up on the sticks and set my sens to 9. The triggers were not as good as an ms controller but easily adapted to. The only issue i have is it crapping out so early.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up