XIM Community

videos from blackops  (Read 839 times)

Offline GenericIV

• View Profile
videos from blackops
« on: 02:23 PM - 05/23/11 »
Hey everyone i was wondering how do people get their black ops file share videos on youtube or their computer, im pretty sure it wont be that good quality with a video camera in front of the tv screen.  And the theatre mode on the site is only 30 secs how do people get full gameplays.

Thanks for any replys!!

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: videos from blackops
« Reply #1 on: 03:08 PM - 05/23/11 »
with a so called "capture device"

its a device that is either connected with your pc, so you can record the picture through your pc
or the device records it on a local hdd, and then you can extract it through usb to your pc

there are also other options and ways
generally better videoquality = more expensive
you can have capure devices for about 10$ on amazon, but their quality cant record anything better than 720x576
the currently best capure devices are the blackmagic intensity devices

you first should think about what money you want to spend, what video quality you prefer and what recording way you prefer (recording through pc usually will need a high end one)

btw
there are also online services that record videos for you in awesome quality for cheap money
if you dont record a lot, this option is a lot cheaper
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Admin