XIM Community

anyone read rainbow 6?  (Read 1630 times)

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
anyone read rainbow 6?
« on: 03:00 AM - 05/05/11 »
A BOOK... whats that? Seriously anyone ever read rainbow six besides me and think it was great? This thread should get a lot of replies hehe
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline briankj30

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Salairak
Re: anyone read rainbow 6?
« Reply #1 on: 07:19 AM - 05/05/11 »
I sure did.  THat was the first Tom CLancy book I ever read, and got hooked ever since!  I enjoy reading, it takes me awhile to read a book cause the only time I get a chance to read uninterrupted is when I'm in my "office" if you know what I mean.  ;D

Offline Bizzar1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bizzar1
« Reply #2 on: 07:46 AM - 05/05/11 »
I sure did.  THat was the first Tom CLancy book I ever read, and got hooked ever since!  I enjoy reading, it takes me awhile to read a book cause the only time I get a chance to read uninterrupted is when I'm in my "office" if you know what I mean.  ;D

x2 to the "t" lol. I have a house full of women (wife and 3 girls) so my alone time is eh hem...in the office.
"Surely there must be something you can do."
"I'm doing everything I can... and stop calling me Shirley!"

Offline ade666

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: mads marshall
« Reply #3 on: 10:53 AM - 05/05/11 »
i love tom clancy and thats my fav of his. must see if i can get in for my kindle
camping, we hide with pride

Offline Drow Elf Drizzt

• MVP
  • It's Like Nerdvana
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Drow Elf Drizzt
« Reply #4 on: 11:14 AM - 05/05/11 »
played the games never read the books though wanted to just never got around to it

Offline Curtis Deadman

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Curtis Deadman
« Reply #5 on: 11:47 AM - 05/05/11 »
GREAT book!  Hearing all the details of the Osama bin Laden strike team has made me want to read it again too.

Offline rtmoose

• MVP
  • yea... its how those frenchies used to say my name
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01:51 PM - 05/06/11 »
GREAT book!  Hearing all the details of the Osama bin Laden strike team has made me want to read it again too.

All the "details" huh... Rofl, turns out he was broke and living there with no guards... The "firefight" was them shooting one bullet from an ak47 before the seal team executed bin laden... 
Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to write this, my husband Technogiant as gone out of the room, can you send him this xbox thing quickly he's driving me up the wall. thanks

i5-2500k - p8p67 rev3 - radeon HD6850 - 8GB corsair ram @ 1600mhz - WD caviar Black SATA III

Offline Curtis Deadman

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Curtis Deadman
« Reply #7 on: 02:24 PM - 05/06/11 »

All the "details" huh... Rofl, turns out he was broke and living there with no guards... The "firefight" was them shooting one bullet from an ak47 before the seal team executed bin laden...

Why do you think I want to read it again?  Real life is boring :-)

Offline CEOrko

• MVP
  • Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12:59 PM - 05/07/11 »
I enjoyed the book much more before I figured out that the DKL LifeGuard is real and a complete joke. I probably would have read it a fourth time by now if I knew where the book was, but right now all the title does is remind me of the death (or in this case, mutilation) of yet another tactical shooter franchise.

Admin