XIM Community

COD 5 beta key anyone?  (Read 3792 times)

Offline Ub3rn00ber

• MVP
  • I will punish you.
    • View Profile
COD 5 beta key anyone?
« on: 12:49 AM - 10/15/08 »
if anyone needs a beta key for cod 5 lemme know...I got 2 extras somehow.. :p

Offline CEOrko

• MVP
  • Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
Re: COD 5 beta key anyone?
« Reply #1 on: 01:08 AM - 10/15/08 »
Tempted, but they're no doubt better given to those who are already regular players of CoD4. After getting my XIM2, most of my play time has been exclusive to Halo, though I still need to get back to CoD4 in order to fine tweak the configuration I plan on using. Plenty of time to get back a good feel for the game prior to World at War's release, anyway.

Offline MetalSlayerX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:29 AM - 10/15/08 »
Hey Ubernoober pass a key here!  ;D I've been dying to play COD5, I'm a long time player of COD4 for the PC. I would like to see what World at War has to offer.
Play with other XIM users here
http://xim360.com/community/index.php?topic=1144.0

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... The way it is. It's about respecting the will of others... And believing in your own." -Big Boss

Offline aN4rK1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05:30 AM - 10/15/08 »
Ill take one if possible

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:41 PM - 10/15/08 »
Id like to play the beta, dont know if you still have keys.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline animenows

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:52 PM - 10/15/08 »
need one for sure uber azura here babyt!!

Offline Ub3rn00ber

• MVP
  • I will punish you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03:30 PM - 10/15/08 »
Both keys are gone...sort of.  One guy said he wanted one but he already preordered the game so he should get one anyway.  Another guy said he wanted it over XBL, and I told him to give me his email to send it to and he hasn't done it yet.  If I don't hear from him by tomorrow, the key belongs to MetalslayerX.

Offline Juncti

• MVP
  • MultiXimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:03 PM - 10/15/08 »
Anyone wanting a key go sign up at callofduty.com. I signed up Sunday and received a key tuesday. Faster than some of the preorder people lol

Offline Ub3rn00ber

• MVP
  • I will punish you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04:21 PM - 10/15/08 »
yeah i actually heard from a few other people that did the same thing.  They didn't have to migrate an account or anythin.  They just signed up on the new page and suddenly "you've been selected".  Yeah right...I think everyone just gets a free key.  Do this if you want a key.  Or preorder online, then never go pick it up if you don't like the game.  You don't have to pay anything up front to order it online and if you choose store pick up, you pay at the store. w00t

Offline animenows

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04:22 PM - 10/15/08 »
oh darn...my only chance at cod 5 is blown away ...

ps: went on callofduty site and registered(crosses finger) ,,

then i went to gamestop and preorded with a fake visa...i got a confirmation email,, hopfully they send the code before they realize the visa is fake..obviously this would not work if im after the actual game, but sence its a preoder and nothing is charged to the visa, it should be fine.
« Last Edit: 05:09 PM - 10/15/08 by animenows »

Offline nickstudy

• MVP
  • Xim360 Tester. All Hail Xim360!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 09:59 AM - 10/16/08 »
yeah i actually heard from a few other people that did the same thing.  They didn't have to migrate an account or anythin.  They just signed up on the new page and suddenly "you've been selected".  Yeah right...I think everyone just gets a free key.  Do this if you want a key.  Or preorder online, then never go pick it up if you don't like the game.  You don't have to pay anything up front to order it online and if you choose store pick up, you pay at the store. w00t

If you pre order on GS's website, they will charge you a stocking fee if you don't pick it up. Lame I know.

Happy Xim360 tester (former)

Gamertag ii TR00F ii
That's 2 i's a space a TR then 2 zero's an F then a space then 2 more i's.

Offline animenows

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09:15 PM - 10/16/08 »
muahaha i got 5 beta keys now.. and im gonna get more...i found the best place eva.. unlimited keys..

the special grenades in the game suck...and the rifles dont have enough ammo,,,the auto guns completly own them

Offline Ub3rn00ber

• MVP
  • I will punish you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 09:52 PM - 10/16/08 »
muahaha i got 5 beta keys now.. and im gonna get more...i found the best place eva.. unlimited keys..

the special grenades in the game suck...and the rifles dont have enough ammo,,,the auto guns completly own them

You ain't gotta tell ME the rifles suck.  Take a rifle vs a thompson.  It's so one sided, it's silly.  If the rifles had more power, then story might be different.  But when someone is spraying me and I have to shoot, then take like 2 seconds to reload, and then try to shoot again, well by then it's probably too late.  I wish like hell I could rifle all day in this game, but it's just not a good idea.  Especially with the hit registration lacking as it is.  Dozens of times, I've been like 5 feet away from someone running away from me or standing shooting someone else, and I've shot at them while looking down the sight, and still missed.  @#$%?  By then, they know I'm there and I'm dead.  Nonsense.   

At least in this game, no matter what side you're on, you can use any gun you want, unlike COD 2 and COD 3. 

Offline Juncti

• MVP
  • MultiXimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 07:19 AM - 10/17/08 »
Dozens of times, I've been like 5 feet away from someone running away from me or standing shooting someone else, and I've shot at them while looking down the sight, and still missed.  @#$%?  By then, they know I'm there and I'm dead.  Nonsense.

That happens to me a lot, I thought it was just my lack of skills initially, but it happens so often. Especially annoying when you're shooting them, they're not dying, you die, and in the replay you're just standing there not shooting. Basically showing you it isn't registering what you were doing.

Also happened to me in COD4, I'd see someone and knife them, nothing happens they shoot me dead, and then the replay doesn't show me using the knife.

Offline SKAG187

• MVP
  • PHD in Teledildonics (a pioneer in the field)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 08:40 AM - 10/17/08 »
if u still have one, I would love to try it out
PHD in Teledildonics