XIM Community

Hi from England...  (Read 933 times)

Offline aj2703

• View Profile
Hi from England...
« on: 03:13 AM - 04/11/11 »
Just lookinge to maybe purchase one of these, but i have noticed you are out of stock and have no international order being taken at the minute. I did look for local places that might have this in stock and came across this on flea bay.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1312&_nkw=xim+3&_sacat=See-All-Categories

All i can say is shocking... :o

Does anyone know when these will be avaliable to us guys over the water and how much with shipping it is likely to be.

Offline Halowood

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: IHalowoodI
  • PSN ID: IHalowoodI
Re: Hi from England...
« Reply #1 on: 03:32 AM - 04/11/11 »
A new batch should be available soon. For international shipping you can use a remailing service like Shipito.com

Offline pvdd

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: pvdd
« Reply #2 on: 04:09 AM - 04/11/11 »
Prob not for a while, heard or seen nothing that says any different! Like the above post, if your wanting one use shipito, had no Problems my self.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:40 AM - 04/11/11 »
Should be sometime this week, per obsiv.

Shipito is cheap, reliable, and fast go create an account so you have it ready for the store opening.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline midnitemonster

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:08 AM - 04/11/11 »
I often wonder what some people would do if nobody was around to give them answers to everything... I would hope that they would start to use more of that thing in their head that helps them "problem solve". However I do not have that much faith in the everyday human being. So I suppose we will continue to see the same posts.

Offline aj2703

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04:33 PM - 04/11/11 »
Spend alot of time looking out the window wondering do we?. Personally if i am not sure of something i'll go post in a forum so some nice chaps can help or advise me. Trouble with that is that you always get one retard who comes along moaning. Enjoy your day...xxxx

Offline aj2703

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04:42 PM - 04/11/11 »
Many thanks to the more helpfull posters who mentioned shipit to. I will definately go have a look and signup.

Many thanks.

Offline midnitemonster

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08:27 PM - 04/11/11 »
Spend alot of time looking out the window wondering do we?. Personally if i am not sure of something i'll go post in a forum so some nice chaps can help or advise me. Trouble with that is that you always get one retard who comes along moaning. Enjoy your day...xxxx

The correct term is mentally challenged, and I'm not moaning. I just enjoy sh***ing in your cereal.

Offline Hai iRnewHERE

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Hai iRnewHERE
« Reply #8 on: 09:27 PM - 04/11/11 »
You need something better to do with your time.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 09:41 PM - 04/11/11 »
Ok I think we can all agree this thread is going downhill. The question was answered, so disaster avoided?

aj2703, welcome to the site by the way.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Admin