XIM Community

T3h w00tness  (Read 2822 times)

Offline Ub3rn00ber

• MVP
  • I will punish you.
    • View Profile
T3h w00tness
« on: 04:42 PM - 10/08/08 »
http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/processInputRequest?HTMLVersion=5.0&loc=en_US&Requester=UPSHome&tracknum=1Z6874R34212194913&ignore=&track.x=20&track.y=4

Should get it Friday...but since microsoft employees are all happy and UPS sucks too, it might be sometime next week.  UPS is widely known worldwide for their "rescheduled delivery" that they like to put on people at the last minute when they already have plans to stay up all night playing Halo 3 on Friday.

paulybear

Re: T3h w00tness
« Reply #1 on: 02:58 AM - 10/09/08 »
congrats! :D

Offline Juncti

• MVP
  • MultiXimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:48 AM - 10/09/08 »
How long was the turn around from when it died to getting it back?

Offline Hyperion

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:13 AM - 10/09/08 »
How long was the turn around from when it died to getting it back?

With Ub3rn00ber's karma, he probably shipped it off last night and getting it back tomorrow....  lucky son of a gun... Hey Ub3r, did you go out and buy a $199 xbox, or did you listen to the gf and spend quality time with the family?... my guess is you spent quality time with the family, that added to you good karma resulted in a quick turnaround for your xbox!  :D

Offline nickstudy

• MVP
  • Xim360 Tester. All Hail Xim360!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:28 AM - 10/09/08 »
Uber I fixed it, it was my profile. I deleted it and recovered it and it worked. That was my issue haha. See that stupid thread I started on it, and NO you cannonot have the link. I am lazy.
Happy Xim360 tester (former)

Gamertag ii TR00F ii
That's 2 i's a space a TR then 2 zero's an F then a space then 2 more i's.

Offline Ub3rn00ber

• MVP
  • I will punish you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03:03 PM - 10/09/08 »
Uber I fixed it, it was my profile. I deleted it and recovered it and it worked. That was my issue haha. See that stupid thread I started on it, and NO you cannonot have the link. I am lazy.

Yeah I read it.  I'm glad you got it fixed.  Good to know the fix if that should ever happen to me. 

If it actually gets delivered tomorrow, it'll be 13 days turn around from the time it first RROD until I got it back.  Transit time for them to send me the box, transit time to get the 360 to them.  Transit time to get the 360 back (or replacement..we'll see).  It was like a one day turnaround from the time they received it until it was shipped back, so that's pretty good. 

I opened the job ticket on Sunday I believe.  They shipped the box to me on Tuesday I believe.  Received it Thursday I believe, sent it back.  Following Friday, should receive 360.  Not too bad.

Offline nickstudy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03:19 PM - 10/09/08 »

Yeah I read it.  I'm glad you got it fixed.  Good to know the fix if that should ever happen to me. 

If it actually gets delivered tomorrow, it'll be 13 days turn around from the time it first RROD until I got it back.  Transit time for them to send me the box, transit time to get the 360 to them.  Transit time to get the 360 back (or replacement..we'll see).  It was like a one day turnaround from the time they received it until it was shipped back, so that's pretty good. 

I opened the job ticket on Sunday I believe.  They shipped the box to me on Tuesday I believe.  Received it Thursday I believe, sent it back.  Following Friday, should receive 360.  Not too bad.

That is fast. I went on my honeymoon, got back ( I called and got box before I left) I sent it back and got it back within 9 days total. It would be the same if I had to wait for the box, then ya I figured 12-13 dayswould be about right.

Gamertag ii TR00F ii

Offline Ub3rn00ber

• MVP
  • I will punish you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12:09 PM - 10/10/08 »
It's here.

Offline nickstudy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 02:20 PM - 10/10/08 »
It's here.

Good to hear, hopefully I will see you around somewhere. I got disneyland on saturday, then I have 6.30am to 7pm sunday to play all day long. I know you have wierd schedule, family and all that, but if you feel froggy jump.

Gamertag ii TR00F ii

Offline Hyperion

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02:56 PM - 10/10/08 »
I bet Ub3rn00ber will be on xbox live tonight! Glad it got back to ya quickly!

Offline Ub3rn00ber

• MVP
  • I will punish you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06:25 PM - 10/11/08 »
I bet Ub3rn00ber will be on xbox live tonight! Glad it got back to ya quickly!

You were wrong. hehe...

i was at a LAN until 6am and then I came home and died.  Just woke up at like 2pm.  I'll probably be on late tonight though.