XIM Community

sad day  (Read 965 times)

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
sad day
« on: 03:11 PM - 09/29/08 »
So I finally fix my rrod xbox thanks to 1infintium's post in the tutorial section and xbox live is down today. The zig zag problem in cod4 has finally been solved and I haven't had a chance to play yet :( Today is my only day off this week.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline nickstudy

• MVP
  • Xim360 Tester. All Hail Xim360!
    • View Profile
Re: sad day
« Reply #1 on: 04:25 PM - 09/29/08 »
Yep, I know I have a 2 hour window today to play some more and I won't be able to due to that update. I do here though they are adding a bunch of new stuff to dashboard like netflix and some personal touches for images and avatars and some other crap O la.
Happy Xim360 tester (former)

Gamertag ii TR00F ii
That's 2 i's a space a TR then 2 zero's an F then a space then 2 more i's.

Offline Ub3rn00ber

• MVP
  • I will punish you.
    • View Profile
Re: sad day
« Reply #2 on: 05:24 PM - 09/29/08 »
Yep, I know I have a 2 hour window today to play some more and I won't be able to due to that update. I do here though they are adding a bunch of new stuff to dashboard like netflix and some personal touches for images and avatars and some other crap O la.

In the future, yes.  But this current down time is because they are doing maintenance to get ready for all those dashboard updates that will come later, maybe Novermber.  Of course, it's all no nevermind to me since I don't have a 360 now.   pffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhht!!!