XIM Community

BINDING ERRORS  (Read 5554 times)

Offline cameltoe

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: xsmoothupinyax
Re: BINDING ERRORS
« Reply #15 on: 04:46 PM - 02/01/08 »
well, mousescrollup works and is bound to y. I use that to switch weapons...

Offline Sick_Tight

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 04:47 PM - 02/01/08 »
im at work too, but you know what piss on work, ok so just went through all the mouse binds this is what works on the G5 MouseLeft MouseRight MouseMiddle MouseBack MouseForward MouseAux1 MouseAux2 MouseAux3 MouseScrollUp MouseScrollDown
MouseScrollAny
the green ones are good and the others don't exist. the only thing that I question is the MouseMiddle and MouseBack you should not get an error on theese. I would start over fresh.

So XIM does know what mouse you are using? Other wise the Mouse Back button should work, seeing as the G5.V2 has two buttons now lol. As well as the scroll, that should work, why wouldn't it? That's just mysteriousness.

Offline Sick_Tight

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 04:47 PM - 02/01/08 »
well, mousescrollup works and is bound to y. I use that to switch weapons...

Same here. . . Works for me
But I use ScrollAny

Offline thorimmortal

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 07:12 PM - 02/01/08 »
may be a driver error with the mouse in windows, are you using xp or vista?
if vista you may have to be logged in as administrator, seems to fix every thing else, on the v2 the two buttons on the side are forward and back? when your in explorer do they work in this manner? I have tried several different mice and haven't had an issue yet, kind of funky.

Offline Sick_Tight

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07:17 PM - 02/01/08 »
may be a driver error with the mouse in windows, are you using xp or vista?
if vista you may have to be logged in as administrator, seems to fix every thing else, on the v2 the two buttons on the side are forward and back? when your in explorer do they work in this manner? I have tried several different mice and haven't had an issue yet, kind of funky.

Yeah they serve the purpose of paging forward and back on the internet and within folders as well. . .

Offline Juncti

• MVP
  • MultiXimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 10:10 AM - 10/17/08 »
Months old so likely resolved.

I'm closing this post and if anyone still needs some help they can start a new more current post.

Closed...