XIM Community

XFPS + XIM question  (Read 2824 times)

Offline killabeez24

• View Profile
XFPS + XIM question
« on: 01:12 PM - 09/22/08 »
I have used my XIM for about a 1 year now.  Gamertag is Killabeez24. I love the xim, and probably will not need to go up to the xim2 since I have seen my K/D ratio go from 2.80 to 3.31 in COD4. 

My question is that I am tired of having to tap the mouse button as fast as I can just to get rapid fire.  With the XFPS + XIM setup.  Is there a way to fix the rapid fire issue.  When I turn the turbo button on the XFPS.  The semi-automatic G3 shoots very slow, so I have to turn the turbo button off just to do rapid fire.  I don't think my index finger can take it anymore lol.  Anyone want to help me on that issue? :D
« Last Edit: 02:38 PM - 09/22/08 by killabeez24 »

Offline aN4rK1

• View Profile
Re: XFPS + XIM question
« Reply #1 on: 04:56 PM - 09/22/08 »
use XAE

Offline killabeez24

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:30 PM - 09/22/08 »
Thanks for the help, but where do I obtain this xae software / item?

Offline CEOrko

• MVP
  • Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile

Offline killabeez24

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09:30 AM - 09/23/08 »
Alright I was able to use DL and use it last night.  I definately see the advantage, but my question is am I able to create / edit a macro? LOL I used the rapid fire, and holy hell was that crazy.  Is there a way to slow it down just a tad?

Offline CEOrko

• MVP
  • Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:57 AM - 09/23/08 »
Add more empty steps between each command in the macro editor.

Offline killabeez24

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08:16 PM - 09/23/08 »
I noticed that the existing marco files are xrm files.  What macro editor programs do u recommend that I use.  Thanks for the help.

Offline CEOrko

• MVP
  • Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01:06 AM - 09/24/08 »
You can edit the macros from within XAE-ME.

This is a guide geared towards instructing how to do so. If you can't open the .doc filetype, I'll go about ripping the images and will post them and the instructions up in a separate thread. Of course, make sure to say so here or by PM, so I know if I should. Might do so anyway, as it'll give me an excuse to finally install MS Works.

Offline killabeez24

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10:51 AM - 09/24/08 »
Thanks man!  I was actually able to figure it out last night before reading your message, but I am going to take a look at your doc anyways.  What is your xboxlive name.  Maybe we can hook up some cod4.

Offline CEOrko

• MVP
  • Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11:27 AM - 09/24/08 »
Not my document, just re-uploaded it. I'd give proper credit where it is due, but the author just left their e-mail on it and I have no idea who they are from Live spaces or XIM360.
« Last Edit: 11:38 AM - 09/24/08 by CEOrko »

Offline killabeez24

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01:03 PM - 09/24/08 »
Oh I know it wasn't your doc.  I was basically thanking you for hooking me up with it.  If you have cod4.  My xbox live name is killabeez24.  I will be on tonight if you are down.

Offline Ub3rn00ber

• MVP
  • I will punish you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 03:41 PM - 09/24/08 »
kinda weird..I've heard people talking about how fast the inputs are and whatnot...something about different rates. 

But, I used XAE-ME to make a rapid fire and I can empty a pistol super fast.  dadadadadaddddddaaa!!!!!!  empty....I don't unlock G3 until tonight I think.  What level is that?  25?  Cuz I'm 24 right now.  I'll report back more later.

Offline killabeez24

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 08:17 AM - 09/25/08 »
kinda weird..I've heard people talking about how fast the inputs are and whatnot...something about different rates. 

But, I used XAE-ME to make a rapid fire and I can empty a pistol super fast.  dadadadadaddddddaaa!!!!!!  empty....I don't unlock G3 until tonight I think.  What level is that?  25?  Cuz I'm 24 right now.  I'll report back more later.

I have leveled up about 6 - 7 times already, and I can never remember which level is the G3 lol.  I think it is level 26.  I already have my settings for the G3.  I can't wait for it though.  Ub3r what is your live name, and we could hit up cod4.  One of my guys just got his rapid fire controller, but I had to tell him that the xim mod is better, because you can get rapid fire, and aim faster.  LOL he said @#$%. He paid $130.00 for his controller.  I had to tell him that is a rip off.

Offline jimmie69

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 04:45 AM - 10/04/08 »
I have a question too. I don't own XIM I want to know if playing with it feels like CS on pc, or how different it is. ???

Offline CEOrko

• MVP
  • Devil's Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 12:27 PM - 10/04/08 »
I have a question too. I don't own XIM I want to know if playing with it feels like CS on pc, or how different it is. ???

It depends on how you play CS. I was using a low in-game sensitivity with a 1200 dPI mouse near the end of my time playing, and it felt fairly similar to how CoD4 handles.