XIM Community

(VIDEO BACK UP) XIM3 gameplay  (Read 4548 times)

Offline rtmoose

• MVP
  • yea... its how those frenchies used to say my name
    • View Profile
Re: (VIDEO BACK UP) XIM3 gameplay
« Reply #15 on: 11:16 AM - 03/04/11 »
yea that was a fun night...

i want to play more with you guys.. i like fighting for kills.. not fighting to win ;)

That was sick!  Nice job.  I'm beginning to think I have my setting too high!  I use 24/17 with the ADS switcher with a 3200 dpi mouse.  Your real smooth.  I just have issues with more than one where I tend to get killed cause I'm not fast enough to move to the next guy.  I'm also using .22 accel.  What would you recommend for my settings?  I need all the help I can get. 

Thanks

that seems ridiculously high....  you should be 1/4 of your surrent settings..
Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to write this, my husband Technogiant as gone out of the room, can you send him this xbox thing quickly he's driving me up the wall. thanks

i5-2500k - p8p67 rev3 - radeon HD6850 - 8GB corsair ram @ 1600mhz - WD caviar Black SATA III

Offline Dashio

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Emerald Coin
« Reply #16 on: 11:29 AM - 03/04/11 »
What hardware did you use to record? Settings for Chopper Gunner? Great gameplay nonetheless.

I didn't record this. Mist4fun Rendered it for me. :) But I'm planning to get a Capture Card Sooner or later though.

That was sick!  Nice job.  I'm beginning to think I have my setting too high!  I use 24/17 with the ADS switcher with a 3200 dpi mouse.  Your real smooth.  I just have issues with more than one where I tend to get killed cause I'm not fast enough to move to the next guy.  I'm also using .22 accel.  What would you recommend for my settings?  I need all the help I can get. 

Thanks

I would decrease your sens some and definitely make your Accel to 0.  :P

-EDIT: 69th post baby. -Wink Wink- lmao
« Last Edit: 11:46 AM - 03/04/11 by Dashio »
                                                                                XIM2 | XIM3 | XIM Apex
MixAmp Pro TR | PC360's
                                                    Orbweaver Chroma | Logitech MX518 | Puretrak Talent XL

Offline Dashio

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 03:13 PM - 03/04/11 »
yea that was a fun night...

i want to play more with you guys.. i like fighting for kills.. not fighting to win ;)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was me and you fighting over that little window in WMD that looked straight out to the enemy spawn when we had them spawn trapped lol.  ;D
                                                                                XIM2 | XIM3 | XIM Apex
MixAmp Pro TR | PC360's

Offline Sandman482

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Crowley
« Reply #18 on: 04:24 PM - 03/04/11 »
Sweet man!

Can't wait to get on today, I have to finish a bunch of RedHat linux lab work first though. =[

Offline KrazyKarl

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: x1ArmBanditx
« Reply #19 on: 04:39 PM - 03/04/11 »
nice!!....did the match start out 9vs6?

Offline Dashio

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 04:56 PM - 03/04/11 »
nice!!....did the match start out 9vs6?

No it was 9v9 at the beginning. 95% of the time we cycle through 2-3 teams in 1 game lmao.  ;D
                                                                                XIM2 | XIM3 | XIM Apex
MixAmp Pro TR | PC360's

Offline mesa1

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 05:34 PM - 03/04/11 »
I would LOVE to play with a team of XIM users - but I think I need to step my game up. Even using great equipment (N52te, G500, and XIM2 until the XIM3 arrives) I'm lucky to get a 1.0 k:d in most matches. You guys would probably just get irritated with me, until I learn the maps. But as a full-time student who produces educational videos on the side, I hardly have time to do what I want to - play games.

Offline Dashio

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 05:46 PM - 03/04/11 »
I would LOVE to play with a team of XIM users - but I think I need to step my game up. Even using great equipment (N52te, G500, and XIM2 until the XIM3 arrives) I'm lucky to get a 1.0 k:d in most matches. You guys would probably just get irritated with me, until I learn the maps. But as a full-time student who produces educational videos on the side, I hardly have time to do what I want to - play games.

I'm in a 4 man XIM team right now looking for 2 more. What's your GT and Ill send you a inv. It's always fun to play with any ximmers. :D

-EDIT: I'm getting off for the night. But Ill be back tomarrow to play so if anyone wants to party up with me tomorrow send me a PM on the forums with your GT.
« Last Edit: 08:06 PM - 03/04/11 by Dashio »
                                                                                XIM2 | XIM3 | XIM Apex
MixAmp Pro TR | PC360's

Offline kodek64

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 04:12 AM - 03/05/11 »
Oh man. I have said it before, but I'll say it again: the best part about the XIM3 is the community that comes with it.

I have been playing with XIMers for the past week or so, and I gotta say that I'm having a TON of fun. It's probably because we never lose :) No, really. The only time I lost was when I joined a XIMer's game in progress and the game threw me in  the other team. I learned my lesson that time :)
XIM Sensitivity Calculator!
http://xim3-app.heroku.com/

Offline Zen

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 06:46 AM - 03/05/11 »
Great stuff guys. SR71 is so crazy on a full team of good players with everyone having it equipped.

Are you guys all US? I want to play with a few but dont know if I can put up with more lag the usual. :D

Offline kodek64

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 07:05 AM - 03/05/11 »
Great stuff guys. SR71 is so crazy on a full team of good players with everyone having it equipped.

Are you guys all US? I want to play with a few but dont know if I can put up with more lag the usual. :D

I've never seen so many "Blackbird not available" messages before :) It turns from competing against the enemy to competing against who can control the airspace.
XIM Sensitivity Calculator!
http://xim3-app.heroku.com/

Offline Zen

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 07:06 AM - 03/05/11 »
Yeah well I play with 2 other guys and they are pretty constant can't imagine a full team. Sick

Offline Dashio

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 12:23 PM - 03/05/11 »
It's probably because we never lose :) No, really. The only time I lost was when I joined a XIMer's game in progress and the game threw me in  the other team. I learned my lesson that time :)

Haha, yeah. Since I've been playing with Ximmers only the past 2 weeks. I'm already on a 55 Winstreak and counting.

Yeah I'm pretty sure all the people I've been playing with are either Canada/US. :(

-EDIT: And let me say I've went from a 1.00 W/L Ratio to a 3.74 with all you ximmers. Thank you all. :D
« Last Edit: 12:28 PM - 03/05/11 by Dashio »
                                                                                XIM2 | XIM3 | XIM Apex
MixAmp Pro TR | PC360's

Offline Dashio

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 04:59 PM - 03/05/11 »
Oh man. I have said it before, but I'll say it again: the best part about the XIM3 is the community that comes with it.

I have been playing with XIMers for the past week or so, and I gotta say that I'm having a TON of fun. It's probably because we never lose :) No, really. The only time I lost was when I joined a XIMer's game in progress and the game threw me in  the other team. I learned my lesson that time :)

Yeah when you have a 9 man XIM team in Ground war you will never lose lol. And yeah the XIM community is great a lot of Cool and Nice people to play with and lets not forget beast.
                                                                                XIM2 | XIM3 | XIM Apex
MixAmp Pro TR | PC360's