XIM Community

"Walk" button?  (Read 8411 times)

Offline egonpax

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: EG0N PAX (that's a zero)
Re: "Walk" button?
« Reply #45 on: 12:53 PM - 05/09/11 »
I would, ideally, like a option for a walk and run with percentage option.

AND the option to "double press X"... 1x walk / 2x run like the old UT games. I think that could work out for some people.

Offline rtmoose

• MVP
  • yea... its how those frenchies used to say my name
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 07:02 AM - 05/10/11 »

AND the option to "double press X"... 1x walk / 2x run like the old UT games. I think that could work out for some people.

THAT would probably be hard to do.. Not a coder but we are talking about multiple key presses and timing and such..
Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to write this, my husband Technogiant as gone out of the room, can you send him this xbox thing quickly he's driving me up the wall. thanks

i5-2500k - p8p67 rev3 - radeon HD6850 - 8GB corsair ram @ 1600mhz - WD caviar Black SATA III

Offline egonpax

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: EG0N PAX (that's a zero)
« Reply #47 on: 09:22 AM - 05/10/11 »

THAT would probably be hard to do.. Not a coder but we are talking about multiple key presses and timing and such..

Yeah I figured it would be difficult to code in. Without it being built into the game and all that... It could be hard to tell when the person actually wants to run...

It'd still be pretty cool.

Offline Terminal

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 10:39 AM - 05/10/11 »
I think we need a walk button.