XIM Community

Destiny 2 shatter skating..  (Read 429 times)

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Antithesis D
Destiny 2 shatter skating..
« on: 12:48 PM - 09/17/22 »
There is now a new way to zip around the map on destiny 2.

By:

1. Switching to a sword with eager edge (and procing eager edge perk in the process)
2. Jump
3. Sword light attack
4. Jump
5. Shatterdive

Here is video of it working

https://youtu.be/zT9BlQeFnus

I tried to use smart actions macro but couldn't figure it out. I think my delays are wrong.

Antithesis, I need your help pls

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: Destiny 2 shatter skating..
« Reply #1 on: 09:42 PM - 09/17/22 »
Iíve done an Eager Edge Smart Action without the Shatterdive, but will have a crack at this one Frash.

The issue I found is Eager Edge seems to be on a timer. So itís good for getting a kill in the Crucible, or for quickly getting into or out of trouble in PvE, but it was no good for skating as every second swing went nowhere.

Longer skate combos required starting on a ledge, so they canít be used globally. This one seems to solve that problem by starting on the ground.

Iíll revisit soon, the kids are on school holidays and I should find some time to game. Thanks for the link! I need to update my NEXUS config for the last beta so your timing is good.
« Last Edit: 09:50 PM - 09/17/22 by antithesis »

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:37 AM - 09/18/22 »
My hero.

I'll also try again today.

Do you always release a previous button before pressing a new button on smart actions?

And do you add a wait time between press and release? If so, how long?

I have wait times all over the place.

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:31 AM - 09/18/22 »
Hi guys

I managed to get ground skating (hunter with shatterdive) to work on console.

Here are the delays:

Y 10ms release Y 400ms A 15ms release A 35ms RB 25ms release RB 30ms A 15ms release A 10ms B 25ms release B.

It works 100% of the time in pvp. The only issue is it only works every now and then in pve. I think it's down to the difference in fps eg 120fps pvp and 60fps in pve.

Any idea what I might need to change my delays to make it work in pve?

Hope this helps some of you.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #4 on: 06:17 PM - 09/18/22 »
Are you on PS or Xbox?

Destiny 2 runs at 120Hz in PvE too on Series X, confirm by checking your screenís output info in the OSD menu (mine says 1440p 120Hz for both PvP and PvE).

Your instinct is right though as anything less than 20ms is unlikely to register in a 60FPS game (16.66ms frames). 10ms should work at 120FPS (8.33ms frames), so those would be the waits to test.

Post the Smart Action code Frash, Iíll test it to confirm on PS vs Xbox.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:43 AM - 09/19/22 »
Hi anth. I'm on xbox series x.

Here's the code, I'm using the build version that allowed me to use your destiny smart actions. So if you've recently upgraded then you will get an error when you paste the config.

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM NEXUS [Destiny 2 skate pvp] START COPY >>>
XFC: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:XFC
<<< XIM NEXUS END COPY <<<

To get my code to work you must edit the in game buttons as follows anth:

Air dive ability set to B and on press.
Switch to power weapon set to right on dpad and on press.

The smart action didn't like anything with long press.

Obviously you can change in game bindings to whatever you want but my macro works with the bindings above.

Upper left back button = ground hunter skating eg skate from any surface.

Upper right back button = ledge hunter skating eg must be on a ledge and right on the edge for it to work. You got faster and further with this method.

Try it in a private match, works for me 100% of the time.

I'm going to try and perfect pve now.

P. S. You need a half truths sword with eager edge perk. Farm keys by completing dares of eternity and use then at xurs treasure hoard to stand a chance of getting the sword.

Cheers MJFrash

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01:05 AM - 09/19/22 »
XFC: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:XFC

Use this anth, I changed all delays that were below 20 ms to 20ms.

I also set wait varience to 0.

Pve does run at 120 too but falls below sometimes.

Got it running well now. I think the terrain still makes a difference to whether it procs or not.

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07:11 AM - 09/19/22 »
XFC: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:XFC

Most reliable timings for hunter shatter skate do far.