XIM Community

deadzone the best  (Read 702 times)

Offline fahd902

• View Profile
deadzone the best
« on: 11:59 AM - 08/14/22 »
Please help to find the best deadzone area for the stick in terms of speed and flexibility. Thank you everyone

Offline year0

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: deadzone the best
« Reply #1 on: 08:24 PM - 08/15/22 »
Seriously man, you canít expect people to be able to help much with such a broadb question
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offline fahd902

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:40 AM - 08/20/22 »
I know it's a broad question and I want us to share with each other the best numbers to play with and give it a try

Offline year0

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06:03 AM - 08/23/22 »
The best in game settings are the ones that xim recommends, you can access them from the manager
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offline NukeOne

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:46 PM - 08/23/22 »
Sounds like you're not looking for dead zones because they don't have nothing to do with speed and flexibility!

Offline LITHE

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
  • Instagram @gregrosolowski
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kent C Strait
« Reply #5 on: 08:14 AM - 09/12/22 »
Personal preference. My deadzone is usually around 600 but I play with it ridiculously small. I get drift when I let go of the thumbstick. I primarily play with thumbsticks. If you mostly aim with motion keep the deadzone around 1500 or higher. You don't want thumbstick drift if your aiming mostly with notion.