XIM Community

To beloader or not  (Read 600 times)

Offline UnRyValD

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: UnRyValD
  • PSN ID: Judea33
To beloader or not
« on: 10:02 PM - 06/29/22 »
I was thinking about getting one but I play multiplayer on Xbox. I am in no hurry. I was thinking this functionality will probably be in the next XIM anyway. I will probably buy the next XIM even if itís not a big update.
Edge, XIM 4, Apex, waiting on Nexus

Offline johnrobsonuk

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kronikal_USA
Re: To beloader or not
« Reply #1 on: 08:27 AM - 06/30/22 »
Is this needed for Xbox as well as ps5?

Seems like XIM is dead in new consoles ?

Offline Osiriis_

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:55 AM - 06/30/22 »
Xim works perfectly Fine on Xbox. Dont Listen to himÖ..

Offline UnRyValD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:07 PM - 06/30/22 »
Iím sorry. yes XIM works fine on Xbox. I was saying I can wait for XIM functionality on the ps5 because I play shooters on the Xbox.

Offline Psyko_2000

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Psyko_2000
« Reply #4 on: 08:58 PM - 06/30/22 »
i bought a beloader and i was really surprised with how well it worked.

beloader pro is now available for pre-sale. bought one of those as well.

https://www.beloader.com/products/beloader-pro.html

Offline johnrobsonuk

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:28 PM - 06/30/22 »
just ordered thepro

it seems to work with xim and not use remote play ...well it dont mention remote play if it does its going back
« Last Edit: 01:50 AM - 07/01/22 by johnrobsonuk »

Offline Cizque

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06:57 AM - 07/01/22 »
just ordered thepro

it seems to work with xim and not use remote play ...well it dont mention remote play if it does its going back

it uses remote play

Offline johnrobsonuk

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07:12 AM - 07/01/22 »
from the video its the device that uses it but still play on my ps5 as normal

Offline TurboMan

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07:16 AM - 07/01/22 »
just ordered thepro

How else would you expect it to work if it doesn't use remote play?

Offline johnrobsonuk

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 08:07 AM - 07/01/22 »
Like I donít have to remote play via my laptop using Sonys remote play it that makes sense

Offline UnRyValD

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 09:17 PM - 07/01/22 »
XIM central YouTube channel says it only adds 4ms of lag. I donít know where he got the number or if he is just schilling for the beloader company. He did have a sponsored link.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09:57 PM - 07/01/22 »
XIM central YouTube channel says it only adds 4ms of lag. I donít know where he got the number or if he is just schilling for the beloader company. He did have a sponsored link.

The Beloader runs 250hz and sends an equal amount of packets per second, so thats where the 4 milliseconds come from. Then when using wired mode it adds around 0,3 milliseconds of packet transfer within your local network. So overall you are looking at around 4 milliseconds. You get a similar feeling when plugging your XIM directly to the console and set it to 250hz.
You will notice the difference to 1000hz but its really minimal. Certainly much better than Sony Remote Play which has a minimum of ~18 milliseconds and a maximum of 50 milliseconds delay. The only solution that is currently faster than the Beloader is PSRC, which basically is like using direct USB.
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline TurboMan

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07:08 AM - 07/02/22 »

The Beloader runs 250hz and sends an equal amount of packets per second, so thats where the 4 milliseconds come from. Then when using wired mode it adds around 0,3 milliseconds of packet transfer within your local network. So overall you are looking at around 4 milliseconds. You get a similar feeling when plugging your XIM directly to the console and set it to 250hz.
You will notice the difference to 1000hz but its really minimal. Certainly much better than Sony Remote Play which has a minimum of ~18 milliseconds and a maximum of 50 milliseconds delay. The only solution that is currently faster than the Beloader is PSRC, which basically is like using direct USB.

Interesting as I like to run 250hz on my XIM anyway. Would I run 1000hz on XIM in this case to replicate the same feeling with Beloader?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 08:44 PM - 07/02/22 »
Interesting as I like to run 250hz on my XIM anyway. Would I run 1000hz on XIM in this case to replicate the same feeling with Beloader?

Just use 250hz on the XIM, any value above that will not make a difference since the Beloader runs 250hz too.
And yes the feeling would be the same! :)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Sorothos

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 02:05 AM - 07/04/22 »
Whats the polling rate for remote play with PC App? 1000Hz?