XIM Community

binding group  (Read 145 times)

Offline Grampsoap

• View Profile
binding group
« on: 02:42 AM - 05/28/22 »
I'm trying to replicate the group bindings in the nexus manual page 31 to learn how they work and i can't get just this basic one to work what am i doing wrong ? It should as the manual says hold B button will cancel out A button when  B button is held down .

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM NEXUS [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)] START COPY >>>
XFC: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:XFC
<<< XIM NEXUS END COPY <<<
« Last Edit: 04:50 AM - 05/28/22 by Grampsoap »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: binding group
« Reply #1 on: 10:48 AM - 05/28/22 »
Is your controller in Classic mode?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Grampsoap

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:58 PM - 05/28/22 »
No it isn't the action works the first time the config is loaded well sort of when you load the config and press the b button and then press the a button the action works once and then it doesn't work again which is correct but when you release the b button the a button still doesn't work it's just just like it's toggled off but I've checked to make sure and it's definitely not got it on toggled I've got identical to what you've got in your manual  just load my config and try it yourself

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 02:06 PM - 05/28/22 »
That's correct. The group actions, like the Config actions, are "latching" (their effect lasts after the binding they are in stops running). The "toggle" actions are the same. All other Actions are
"transient" like you expect. Check out the User Guide for more info on that.

Offline Grampsoap

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:28 PM - 05/28/22 »
That's not how I read the manual I understood you hold down b button a button stops working release b button a works again? I've years using reWASD and this Nexus setup is totally baffling me. I'm definitely not finding it easy to use.

So an example I will be wanting to use would be left bumper hold not toggle or press I would then create a sub config what would be all the d-pad would switch over to the right hand side buttons while bumper is held down and then when I release it it goes back to normal and this is totally bamboozling me
« Last Edit: 03:06 PM - 05/28/22 by Grampsoap »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #5 on: 04:37 PM - 05/28/22 »
The manual shows On Press, not Hold.

You will need a Binding that is On Press to disable the group and On Release to enable. Typically these types of bindings are connected to ADS and such -- is that what you are trying to do?

Offline Grampsoap

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11:07 PM - 05/28/22 »
That's what I'm trying to do when your playing fast pace shooters I don't want to be taking my left thumb off the thumbstick to use the d-pad . How fast is to just load another on hold config setup . Why couldn't we have the same system the xim apex users as shift overlays ?

So an example I will be wanting to use would be left bumper hold not toggle or press I would then create a sub config what would be all the d-pad would switch over to the right hand side buttons while bumper is held down and then when I release it it goes back to normal

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #7 on: 12:58 AM - 05/29/22 »
Yes you can do this. Simply create an On Press binding to handle enable. And an On Release binding to disable. I can update the User Guide with the extra binding I'm talking about here so it's more clear.

Offline Grampsoap

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 06:51 AM - 05/29/22 »
That's great I'll get the hang of it soon

Admin