XIM Community

Apex Legends in-game sensitivity on 5 both hip and ads PC....  (Read 239 times)

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
I don't want to sell you guys a dream so I'm going to ask your opinion first. Have any of you tried this? It feels really accurate. Doesn't feel like a placebo at all either. I've literally been using it for a few days now. However, when you try something new for the first time you get excited about it and can be blind to certain facts. It's not supposed to work well at all but you can tweak the settings just enough to squeeze out some decent results.
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline alemetal91

• View Profile
I want to try this but first i have to find a good configuration for apex playing from pc. Can you help me ?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Use the Xbox One or Series X STs on PC. The controller doesn't matter, you can use a DS4 instead of Xbox. Make sure it's set to controller in-game.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
I want to try this but first i have to find a good configuration for apex playing from pc. Can you help me ?
You'll need a hard slick mousepad. I use a cheap one made by Seihoo which is a nobody company. I found it on amazon and liked it. It's so slick that the mouse glides effortlessly across the mousepad making it easier to control. You'll be arm aiming so if you use cloth you'll tire your shouIder out trying to do a 180 on cloth. I  also use the G Pro Wireless mouse at max dpi which is 25.6k  dpi i think. 5-in game hip and ads. Xim settings:

250 hz on xim and 1000 hz on the G Pro Wireless (or whatever you use)

Max dpi

In the xim app I use:

y/x: 2.0 (debatable as to whether or not this is helping the recoil, but if you leave it at 0 your gun will go straight into the air and even if you pull down it will be hard to control on 5.) I'll update if this changes.

slow sync (for now I'll update if I change it.)

4.50 hip and ads in the xim app

My curve is at 96, I always use it this way because I don't like aim slowdown when you do a 180 degree turn and hit the turn speed cap. I've ximmed this way for years and it won't change. Some have said it is a placebo, you decide for yourself. If youd don't like it, keep yours at 100. It's still 1:1 just lower than the default line. You won't get very much out of acceleration curves at 5 ads either. Again, it's not supposed to work.

I use a ps4 controller and ps4 smart translator. Just my choice. They may feel the same if you choose to use xbox config, I don't know.

I have not added smoothing, boost or steady aim yet because it doesn't seem necessary with slow sync accelerating the config more than enough anyway. That's what we're at right now. I'm still working on it. However, the end goal is to get the config to feel exactly as it should on controller with mouse and keyboard.

ps:Using less than 25k dpi could affect the feel of the config. I don't have any proof but when you logically think about it 12000-16000 dpi is significanly less dots per inch being covered than 25k. Again, I have no clue if this matters. If you manage to tweak 5 ads and hip further making it better let me know so I can update the post. I don't think we will get much better than this. Lastly, slow sync is so good that you can even use 4 hip and 4 ads in-game sensitivity on pc if you continue to tinker with this config. You may have to add some boost in there though. 

There's nothing magical about this config. It's literally a basic config that anybody could have thought of. When I make configs my only goal is to get most out of the in-game sensitivity I choose to use.

« Last Edit: 09:21 PM - 05/23/22 by GamingNerd »
The Xim is not a magical tool that is going to make you a god. Time, effort and perseverance is what will take your gaming to the next level.

[Ps4] [Sony Nav] [T9 Gamepad] [Logitech G502 Proteus] [Dpi's: 12,000, 3200, 4000, 2400] [Syncs: Off and Common]

Offline alemetal91

• View Profile
Many thanks man.. i will try tonight .. one thing. I can read every where 4.2 st , 4.1st.. but where i get this st files?

You which are using ? Xim manager version ? Are you choosing Apex Legends in the xim manager? Im doing this question because in u use last version of xim manager you can choose Apex Legends classic and ALC. If you have the xim manager version that all reccomend you don't have this options.

Offline GamingNerd

• MVP
    • View Profile
Many thanks man.. i will try tonight .. one thing. I can read every where 4.2 st , 4.1st.. but where i get this st files?

You which are using ? Xim manager version ? Are you choosing Apex Legends in the xim manager? Im doing this question because in u use last version of xim manager you can choose Apex Legends classic and ALC. If you have the xim manager version that all reccomend you don't have this options.
This is for the classic version. I'll play around with the ALC version tonight shortly to see if it's better.