XIM Community

LED White...  (Read 56 times)

Offline MisterEren

• View Profile
LED White...
« on: 04:37 PM - 05/23/22 »
Hello I was playing when suddenly the xim apex did not answer anymore, this one is up to date. I get a white led I would like to know the method to follow to repair it. I tried the xim alone, then with the controller then the mouse then the keyboard then all connect always the same white led ... I tried on my console always white led (I'm on pc and everything is fine so far)

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: LED White...
« Reply #1 on: 04:42 PM - 05/23/22 »
A white LED indicates corruption of the XIM APEX firmware, or corruption of a game config installed on it.

The only way to resolve it is to download the XIM APEX firmware installer and perform a Factory Reset. You'll lose your game configs when doing this and will need to recreate them.

Don't restore your games configs from a backup because if the corruption is in one of the configs, it'll just be reinstalled and create the same problem again.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline MisterEren

• View Profile
Re: LED White...
« Reply #2 on: 05:00 PM - 05/23/22 »
A white LED indicates corruption of the XIM APEX firmware, or corruption of a game config installed on it.

The only way to resolve it is to download the XIM APEX firmware installer and perform a Factory Reset. You'll lose your game configs when doing this and will need to recreate them.

Don't restore your games configs from a backup because if the corruption is in one of the configs, it'll just be reinstalled and create the same problem again.
Thank you it works I was afraid of having to pay a new xim! More than to recreate my snifff config! Thank you for your quick response