XIM Community

Apex Legends Aim Assist not working  (Read 791 times)

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: Apex Legends Aim Assist not working
« Reply #15 on: 06:03 AM - 05/26/22 »
8/8 Sens in Apex Legends disables aim assist. That's why the ST was retrained at 7/7, just in case there was something in the look mechanics at 8/8 that wasn't triggering in the ST.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline alemetal91

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 12:58 AM - 06/12/22 »
Thanks to all for the responses.. im trying a lot of configs trying to go down with apex sens..but seems 7-7 is the limit.. something seems a but weird under this cap.

Offline vscribb

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 04:18 AM - 06/28/22 »
I'm not sure if this is it but I recently read that the developers have recently reworked the way aim assist works and that it has already at least been partially implemented in some way. I wish I had more details but I don't play this game and so I was only skimming the article. If I had to guess, based on what other games have done, the aim assist probably engages in a more narrow capacity and activates for a briefer period of time. Try one of these aim assist curves. I recommend the hybrid curves. They will slow down your ads till you move the mouse beyond a certain speed. This way if you keep your mouse movment very slow upon ads it gives the aim assist a chance to do the work while retaining normal control if you move your mouse faster. Other things you can do are lowering XIM to 250hz and adding or increasing smoothing.