XIM Community

[ACTIVE] problem with xim apex  (Read 85 times)

Offline Lucio

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ps3
[ACTIVE] problem with xim apex
« on: 11:30 AM - 05/20/22 »
hi everyone I have a problem with xim apex, I play bf4, when I hold down the aim down sight button it releases itself, I also noticed that when I hold down the right mouse button to aim the aim down sight sensitivity decreases, someone can help me? sorry for my english hope you can understand thanks
« Last Edit: 04:31 PM - 05/20/22 by mist4fun »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: problem with xim apex
« Reply #1 on: 04:31 PM - 05/20/22 »
This can be caused by a failing mouse button switch or debris. If you're using a Logitech mouse, unfortunately this brand is known for failing button switches. If the switch hasn't failed then one thing that may help is to blow air under the button.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: [ACTIVE] problem with xim apex
« Reply #2 on: 04:36 PM - 05/20/22 »
Aim Down Sights has its own Sensitivity settings too. You can adjust that independently.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Lucio

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Ps3
« Reply #3 on: 01:55 AM - 05/21/22 »
thanks for the replies friends, yes i have a logitech mouse and i think it's broken key problem in fact i tried to change button to aim down sight and it works fine, i still have this doubt that i can't understand, if i set aim down sight on right button of the mouse I have a sensitivity, but if I set for example q on the keyboard for the viewfinder I have a greater sensitivity, why? I noticed that it is the right mouse button that as soon as I press it decreases the sensitivity

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08:53 AM - 05/23/22 »
but if I set for example q on the keyboard for the viewfinder I have a greater sensitivity, why? I noticed that it is the right mouse button that as soon as I press it decreases the sensitivity

Your new assignment is activating ADS but using settings from the Hip page.

When changing the ADS key you will need to change both the ADS key assignment on the Hip page and the ADS's page activation key.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos