XIM Community

Help with siege sensitivity  (Read 127 times)

Offline Forgoten214

• View Profile
Help with siege sensitivity
« on: 02:30 AM - 05/19/22 »
Ok so pre patch i kept the ads at 75 but that was at the old fov which i believe was 60. Now I'm running an fov of 84 and it feels much slower. What should i change my ads to now that you can change the fov?

Offline Forgoten214

• View Profile
Re: Help with siege sensitivity
« Reply #1 on: 03:37 AM - 05/22/22 »
Does anyone know what i should put my ads sens at if I'm on 84 or 90 fov now?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:08 AM - 05/22/22 »
The sensitivity change is indepenent from your XIM, controller players have it too when using a different FoV. So maybe some Rainbow Six related console website has a guide on how much the FoV adjustment affects your perceived sensitivity.
Alternatively you could probably do a cm per 360 ratio measurement to dial in the sensitivity for both FoV settings.
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Forgoten214

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:56 AM - 05/22/22 »
The sensitivity change is indepenent from your XIM, controller players have it too when using a different FoV. So maybe some Rainbow Six related console website has a guide on how much the FoV adjustment affects your perceived sensitivity.
Alternatively you could probably do a cm per 360 ratio measurement to dial in the sensitivity for both FoV settings.

Oh i was wondering if there was a specific curve or chart somewhere that shows what to put the ads sensitivity at depending on fov. I'm assuming that the recommended 75 ads sensitivity is only for 60 fov.

I would like a 1:1 sensitivity ratio for my hip and ads between all scopes like i have on PC, i was wondering if that was possible to achieve that with the xim as well.

Admin