XIM Community

XIM4 WITH BELOADER ON PS5 WITH PS5 GAMES  (Read 364 times)

Offline tugano

• View Profile
XIM4 WITH BELOADER ON PS5 WITH PS5 GAMES
« on: 10:30 AM - 05/23/22 »
Hi guys. Just like to know if anyone already tried the xim4 connected to beloader when playing on ps5? I saw this YT video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TC84cf7b_4&t=61s, mentioning that xim4 will work now when connected to beloader and with Dual Sense controller. Any response will be highly appreciated. 🙏🙏🙏

Offline tugano

• View Profile
Re: XIM4 WITH BELOADER ON PS5 WITH PS5 GAMES
« Reply #1 on: 10:41 AM - 05/23/22 »
If not, does it mean, it's the end of the Xim4 already and I need to dispose it now? Thanks for any response.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #2 on: 04:03 PM - 05/23/22 »
XIM 4 hasnít been made in 5 years. It will work with a Beloader and DualShock 4 to play PS5 games, but may not with a DualSense.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:56 AM - 05/24/22 »
Yes XIM4 + Beloader works but only if you use a PS4 v2 controller connected to the XIM4.
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline tugano

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:08 AM - 05/24/22 »
Thanks antithesis and Od1n. Since it's still not completely clear for me, Just wanted to confirm if it needs to setup with Remote Play and only remote play. It cannot be used without remote play? I mean just directly connected to the adapters and ps5? And by just connecting the Mouse and Keyboard to it? Of course after setting up with computer.

1. Mouse to the left port of the xim4 with 1 dot.
2. Keyboard to the right port of the xim4 with 2 dots.
3. DS4 V2 Controller on the right side port of the micro USB.
4. Micro USB connector in the middle port of the xim4 (other side). Other end of the USB cable is Beloader?
5. Then the Beloader to PS5?

Just in short, the only question is, Is it possible to play with the above setup only without any wireless connection? Same like the setup before back in ps4.

Thanks again!!
« Last Edit: 11:39 AM - 05/24/22 by tugano »

Offline IceCYPRUS

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: IceCYPRUS
« Reply #5 on: 04:42 AM - 05/27/22 »
Thanks antithesis and Od1n. Since it's still not completely clear for me, Just wanted to confirm if it needs to setup with Remote Play and only remote play. It cannot be used without remote play? I mean just directly connected to the adapters and ps5? And by just connecting the Mouse and Keyboard to it? Of course after setting up with computer.

1. Mouse to the left port of the xim4 with 1 dot.
2. Keyboard to the right port of the xim4 with 2 dots.
3. DS4 V2 Controller on the right side port of the micro USB.
4. Micro USB connector in the middle port of the xim4 (other side). Other end of the USB cable is Beloader?
5. Then the Beloader to PS5?

Just in short, the only question is, Is it possible to play with the above setup only without any wireless connection? Same like the setup before back in ps4.

Thanks again!!

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=97963.0
page 4...