XIM Community

[RESOLVED] My Apex is broken  (Read 146 times)

Offline Bakbanaan

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: xzoR93
[RESOLVED] My Apex is broken
« on: 09:24 AM - 05/16/22 »
Literally unfortunately. I pulled it out of the USB port of my Xbox and the USB part was in the port and the rest of my Apex was in my hands, including the 4 connector pins... As far as i know i didnt do any weird things with it, but yeah... It sucks

Is there any way to repair it? Since i don't think that is the case, do you guys have any indication on when the Apex will be in stock again? I really, really want a working one, since it is often the only way i can play on consoles.

Thank you very much.
« Last Edit: 04:36 PM - 05/16/22 by mist4fun »

Offline CROiga

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CROIGA
Re: My Apex is broken
« Reply #1 on: 10:24 AM - 05/16/22 »
I have a mint one laying around since I don't use it,... I can sell it to you if you want, cos I don't think Xim Apex will ever be in stock again. Shoot me a PM if you want it.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:36 PM - 05/16/22 »
Unfortunately APEX is no longer in production and we've exhausted our parts supply and are no longer able to offer repair or replacement. We would like to bring it back in some way in the future but have nothing to share at the moment. You may have luck using a local electronics repair shop. Otherwise this will need to be replaced.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline Bakbanaan

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: xzoR93
« Reply #3 on: 08:27 AM - 05/18/22 »
Unfortunately APEX is no longer in production and we've exhausted our parts supply and are no longer able to offer repair or replacement. We would like to bring it back in some way in the future but have nothing to share at the moment. You may have luck using a local electronics repair shop. Otherwise this will need to be replaced.

Thank you for your reply! My dad actually managed to glue it together and it works. He has talents i don't have haha.