XIM Community

Cod aiming mechanics  (Read 173 times)

Offline Lukasz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: boloMALAN
Cod aiming mechanics
« on: 05:43 AM - 05/16/22 »
Man, for years on end I was only playing COD and have seen people saying the COD players have it good because COD games have a great aiming mechanics for XIM.

I have recently got my self an Xbox series X because I was done waiting for Sony to implement 1440p. As I have been locked to PS for all these years, all my COD titles are on PS and I am not willing to buy all these COD games again on Xbone so I am forced to explore new games and man do I get to appreciate how good COD aim is. Basically, with COD titles all I had to do is to set my senses and of I go.

I have been trying the HALO Infinite for the past few days and the aiming feels so hard, man I wish all FPS games have the COD aim mechanics.

Offline TurboMan

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Cod aiming mechanics
« Reply #1 on: 07:56 AM - 05/16/22 »
Yeah, people say Apex Legends has good mechanics for it too but compared to CoD it just feels so laggy. Maybe it's something I could get used to if I stuck with it but I play CoD too much for it to ever feel good.

Offline Lukasz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: boloMALAN
Re: Cod aiming mechanics
« Reply #2 on: 09:37 AM - 05/16/22 »
Yeah man, all the years I have been complaining about COD getting this or that wrong just to find my self thinking COD got this or that wrong while I play these other games; funny old world indeed.