XIM Community

Black ops cold war  (Read 186 times)

Offline Wingywangywoo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wingywangywooo
Black ops cold war
« on: 09:49 AM - 05/30/22 »
Does black ops cold War work as normal, I mean using my apex as I would on ps4,, just config controls as normal,, or won't this work on ps5 either, just don't want too buy the game and this like vanguard not be able too use it.
Plus are you any closer too getting vanguard sorted too play like on ps4,,, really miffed off that vanguard is not supported. Feels like I wasted the money purchasing this apex on the saying that it compatible with ps5.
Cheers

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Black ops cold war
« Reply #1 on: 10:44 AM - 05/30/22 »
Where did you see that XIM APEX is compatible with PS5?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline TurboMan

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:51 AM - 05/30/22 »
Feels like I wasted the money purchasing this apex on the saying that it compatible with ps5.

Not sure who said that, but it wasn't the XIM devs. It's not sold as being compatible with the PS5 and the devs have always been very clear, that it's not directly compatible with the PS5 and would need external means to make it work.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #3 on: 04:50 PM - 05/30/22 »
Feels like I wasted the money purchasing this apex on the saying that it compatible with ps5.
XIM has never said that APEX is compatible with PS5. There are also no PS5 Smart Translators or game configs, which is a pretty large indicator than PS5 is not supported.

What it compatible with PS5 is Remote Play, which allows XIM APEX, NEXUS and XIM 4 to play all PS5 games. Follow the Remote Play tutorial in the aptly named "Tutorials" forum and you'll be just fine.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline nsignific

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:51 AM - 06/10/22 »
Cold War (PS5 version) *did* work with XIM (4 & Apex) with a PS4 controller, but not anymore.

Admin