XIM Community

EXPERIMENTAL BUILD: Motion and Stick Aim Modifiers (20220329)  (Read 1458 times)

Offline dzuy20

• View Profile
I am confused how to apply these settings......any help would be appreciated

100-200: Rapid Fire Motion Suppression (SMOOTHING)
100=0%, 200=100%
This option that optimizes Motion Aim for semi-automatic weapons which provides added precision in rapid trigger pull scenarios. When pulling the fire trigger repeatedly quickly, Motion Aim smoothing responsiveness reduction will temporarily occur to stabilize your shot.

300-400: Rapid Fire Motion Suppression (SENSITIVITY)
300=0%, 400=100%
This option that optimizes Motion Aim for semi-automatic weapons which provides added precision in rapid trigger pull scenarios. When pulling the fire trigger repeatedly quickly, Motion Aim sensitivity reduction will temporarily occur to stabilize your shot.

500-600: Fire Trigger Position Motion Dampening
500=0%, 600=100%
Added by request of a community member, the physical position of the fire trigger adjusts Motion Aim sensitivity. More pull, less motion. It's recommended to use hair triggers and Quick Pull and concentrate on the position of the trigger when firing.

Offline PingThing

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Pingthing
  • PSN ID: pingthing
Any ideas in the pipeline for us to test,?

Yes, we have a very large change coming with features we haven't discussed publicly yet. I hope to have that out in the coming weeks.
Oh sir, you tease. :)
It don't mean a Thing if you ain't got that Ping.

Offline bennyskoo

• View Profile
I am confused how to apply these settings......any help would be appreciated

100-200: Rapid Fire Motion Suppression (SMOOTHING)
100=0%, 200=100%
This option that optimizes Motion Aim for semi-automatic weapons which provides added precision in rapid trigger pull scenarios. When pulling the fire trigger repeatedly quickly, Motion Aim smoothing responsiveness reduction will temporarily occur to stabilize your shot.

300-400: Rapid Fire Motion Suppression (SENSITIVITY)
300=0%, 400=100%
This option that optimizes Motion Aim for semi-automatic weapons which provides added precision in rapid trigger pull scenarios. When pulling the fire trigger repeatedly quickly, Motion Aim sensitivity reduction will temporarily occur to stabilize your shot.

500-600: Fire Trigger Position Motion Dampening
500=0%, 600=100%
Added by request of a community member, the physical position of the fire trigger adjusts Motion Aim sensitivity. More pull, less motion. It's recommended to use hair triggers and Quick Pull and concentrate on the position of the trigger when firing.

I tried all the 5 values in the ease in feature on expert mode. In Fornite I was using the MK-7 automatic assault rifle none of the above values seems to add any reduction in recoil. I have hairline triggers enabled along with the beta firmwhere installed on all the needed places.

« Last Edit: 12:59 PM - 05/04/22 by bennyskoo »

Offline PingThing

• View Profile
Any news on this large change? Or even a hint? Or an ETA?..... Come on, don't be that guy...:)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Any news on this large change? Or even a hint? Or an ETA?..... Come on, don't be that guy...:)

It's being tested by the Alpha Testers right now. :)
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline PingThing

• View Profile
How does a loyal Nexus fanboy get in on this Alpha testing gig? ;)

Online TxFrogIT

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Gungho F3arless
I would love to be involved in testing also if possible im a early adopter as they say.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Don't worry, there will be plenty to test. Warning that it will require you to wipe all your Configs since it's a big breaking change.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline PingThing

• View Profile
This has me excited and horrified in equal measure. Excited that if it's a breaker then it's obviously bigger than a tinker, horrified that my precious configs a getting a wipe....oh well, might be a blessing to redo them with fresh eyes.👍

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Screenshot the Sensitivity settings in NEXUS Manager and backup the Curves. Everything else is easy to rebuild.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline johannesleung

• View Profile
Don't worry, there will be plenty to test. Warning that it will require you to wipe all your Configs since it's a big breaking change.

Ready to wipe everything here :D