XIM Community

How to use Headphones with XIM apex on ps5 with remote play  (Read 248 times)

Offline BigBoss1973

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: PETTAPLAY
Hey everyone, Iím on ps5 using XIM with the remote play workaround to play PS5 games, however When I Connect my headphones to the ps5 controller I canít hear anything and I canít speak. Can anyone help?

Offline Kostas

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Kostas
For me everything works perfect nothing have change i can talk to partys i can liaten everything in game or when im usin game chat or party chat everything is the same as b4 . Im using bluetooth headphones or im using normal eyerbuds that they have jack cable and i bought also a cable that makes usbc to jack so im coneccting the usbc to my ps5 port that usbc cable it has a jack port and there im connecting my eyerbuds im not using my controller to plug there My eyer buds if make sense so basically u need to get a cable from usbc to jack 3.5
i bought the razer eyerbuds and its sound soooo good equal almost as my razer 7.1 headsets

Offline ZioComposite

• MVP
    • View Profile
Hey everyone, Iím on ps5 using XIM with the remote play workaround to play PS5 games, however When I Connect my headphones to the ps5 controller I canít hear anything and I canít speak. Can anyone help?

You need to either wirelessly connect to the PS5 or have a direct connection to the PS5.  You will not get audio via ps5 controller (Assuming this is beloader)

Offline BigBoss1973

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: PETTAPLAY
How would I have a direct connection to the PS5 with headphones? I tried to use the USB-C to Audio jack adapter and connected my headphones but i was receiving no sound.

Offline Kostas

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Kostas
Is not posdible im using usbc to jack and i can hear everytjhing def is something wro g from ypur end

Admin