XIM Community

Apex Legends ALC re train (highly recommend)  (Read 1160 times)

Offline Decreet

• CFG
    • View Profile
Apex Legends ALC re train (highly recommend)
« on: 10:35 AM - 02/25/22 »
So I understand that the apex was trained based off certain ALC values but I do believe that those values may not be exact I'm curious if who ever trained the ST if they checked there profile.cfg settings to be sure they are exact ! I bring this up because if you changed the dials via the in game dials at any point from default the values ARE NOT  the same

Example if you use cursor in game and click near 10 it has 3 value points withing 10
I believe your ST may not be trained by exact CFG values if it was please Correct me but from my testing the values don't seem to be exact cfg values but very very close ... This could drastically change the feel of the ST

Example

DZ_IN. On my in-game settings is 0.048000 but when you go in game it says 5  which is close

And I also believe the community wouldnt be against a new ST to work off of it honestly fun maybe add a linear one like fortnite lots of people want this
« Last Edit: 06:28 PM - 02/26/22 by Decreet »

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Idea for Apex Legends re train (highly recommend)
« Reply #1 on: 11:18 AM - 02/25/22 »
We are working on adding a "Classic 7/7" Config. We are also verify the ALC settings still apply.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Decreet

• CFG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:34 AM - 02/25/22 »
We are working on adding a "Classic 7/7" Config. We are also verify the ALC settings still apply.

So your saying you are 100% sure that the RC was at 10.000000 and DZ 0.600000 not similar values when tested

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 11:35 AM - 02/25/22 »
What is listed here is what was used to train the current translator: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=43775.0#post_X1101

Offline Decreet

• CFG
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:38 AM - 02/25/22 »
What is listed here is what was used to train the current translator: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=43775.0#post_X1101

I know this I'm just being sure whoever trained the ST used the profile.CFG to verify those values are what it was truly trained at cause in game sliders are incredibly inaccurate and inconsistent

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #5 on: 11:42 AM - 02/25/22 »
AL PC was found to use the same aiming system as the Xbox version. As a result, the translator used for PC was trained on Xbox.

Offline Decreet

• CFG
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11:46 AM - 02/25/22 »
AL PC was found to use the same aiming system as the Xbox version. As a result, the translator used for PC was trained on Xbox.

I also know this! Then that means if whoever trained the ST if they ever at all changed any values from default ALC before training  it is not trained properly to the given ALC values ( I can promise you this ) then the only way would be a fresh brand new account or a change in cfg on PC

From my testing your Response curve is trained closer to 10.15.... which also leads me to believe that dz is off as well and potentially other values

Which would in turn would mean that the ALC ST needs a touch up or at least a community vote for an apex ST
« Last Edit: 07:03 PM - 02/26/22 by Decreet »

Offline warzoneking

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09:31 PM - 02/25/22 »
Nice will there be a post when the 7/7 classic config is done?

Offline Giantman12345

• View Profile
Re: Apex Legends re train (highly recommend)
« Reply #8 on: 06:40 AM - 02/26/22 »
Any eta?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Apex Legends ALC re train (highly recommend)
« Reply #9 on: 10:21 AM - 02/28/22 »
With the latest drop being finished now, AL is next on the planned support list and will be looked at this week.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=30363.0
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline Decreet

• CFG
    • View Profile
Re: Apex Legends ALC re train (highly recommend)
« Reply #10 on: 12:01 PM - 02/28/22 »
With the latest drop being finished now, AL is next on the planned support list and will be looked at this week.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=30363.0

Glad to hear Again I don't know everything about how or why xim is trained a certain way but please be sure all ALC values are flat and done and saved through CFG for guaranteed performance and accuracy

Also PS the community might like 0.480000 DZ / 5 or 4