XIM Community

Tutorial: N52te Analog Stick Mod + 6 Button Pedals Footrest (no buttons lost)  (Read 66189 times)

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
I made a tutorial in the member projects area and it really simple to connect with the knowledge you have if you use Cherry keys. Cant help you with the membranes if you use them. Ill help you in that thread if you need any. Should be quite noob friendly.

RookCheck: Relax, no one is attacking you personally.

Offline Au1d Yin

• View Profile
Yeah I did the full mod ... cherries and analogue stick.

I don't want to connect the keys to teensy ... just the joystick on it's own ... I'll try and find more information in the teensy threads or maybe find a "teensy for dummies" guide ... I'm lost with that stuff  ... those little red letters scare me lol!!

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
What worries you? Wiring or the code? Or both?

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
Then don't wire the keys use just joystick code with W11ce VER2. Its in that thread.
Buy teensy and wire joystick. Thatís about all.

Offline Au1d Yin

• View Profile

What worries you? Wiring or the code? Or both?

Well I'll be ok with the wiring once I find out where they go :-[

The code is what confuses me .. there are new updates in various forum threads and I'm unsure which version to use ... plus I don't have a clue about how to input code. I just wanted to have an attempt at it to see if I could do it.

I had already done all the wiring from the controller to the N52te ... so now when I cut these wires I need to find out where they go from the joystick to the the teensy.

I'll dig through the various threads and see what I can learn  ...  :)

Offline Au1d Yin

• View Profile
Then don't wire the keys use just joystick code with W11ce VER2. Its in that thread.
Buy teensy and wire joystick. Thatís about all.

Is that the W11cE  "tut : teensy 3.00 as a hid device on xim3" thread roads ?

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
No the one you need is N52te Orbweaver internals replacement.

Offline MicroStyle

• View Profile
Hey, the pics dont work anymore. IĎve freshly aquired a n52te and been looking forward to mod an analog stick to it.

Can you update the image links?
« Last Edit: 08:47 AM - 05/09/18 by MicroStyle »
🇩🇪 | XIM APEX | XBox One X | Belkin N52te | Zowie EC2-B | Zowie G-SR | Mousebungee (the original from mousebungee.de from the 20th).

Offline TedRoc07

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TedRoc07
Sorry, I don't have any info on the Mod. Any chance your user name in reference to MarcoStyle the YT content creator?