XIM Community

Pubg controller setting A  (Read 204 times)

Offline Maybeitout

• View Profile
Pubg controller setting A
« on: 06:25 AM - 08/08/18 »
Is there anyway to actually use controller setting A on Pubg? I tried to put  my ads aim on toggle in the settings and i canít even Ads. As it just does the focused fire from the hip. Is my only solution to put my two sensitivities at the same amount? I wouldnít mind using toggle and checking the app to make sure which i am on. But i canít seem to even get that far.

Offline InZaneHD

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LnZane HD
Re: Pubg controller setting A
« Reply #1 on: 09:05 AM - 08/08/18 »
I use B with toggle on in xim ads settings and lett alt for over the shoulder aim

Offline Danielebaggio

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:02 AM - 08/09/18 »
How can I toogle in xim...? Thank you

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:36 AM - 08/09/18 »
If you would like to use toggle ADS you should first verify the in-game settings are set to HOLD to aim and not toggle to aim. Also verify the game is using the default in-game button layout. Next, open your config and swipe to the ADS aim section of your config. Under activation check the toggle checkbox then expand this menu and set deactivation keys. These keys will return you to the Hip setting when pressed and help keep XIM in sync with the game. Common deactivation keys are change weapons, melee, sprint, throw grenade. Use what you feel would help you most.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos