XIM Community

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - PS4 Closed Beta  (Read 2552 times)

Offline Emanuel

• View Profile
Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - PS4 Closed Beta
« Reply #15 on: 02:42 AM - 08/04/18 »
You are using a mouse to aim and you would put yourself at a big disadvantage if you turn OFF AIm Assist? Lol ok. Quick tip: learn to aim, trust me it will do wonders. If you want aim assist just use the controller.

Offline The prodigy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 04:01 AM - 08/04/18 »
You are using a mouse to aim and you would put yourself at a big disadvantage if you turn OFF AIm Assist? Lol ok. Quick tip: learn to aim, trust me it will do wonders. If you want aim assist just use the controller.

I would be at disadvantage compared to when i'm not using aim assist obviously.
Ask any person on here who uses the xim at a competitive level and they will agree its stupid to turn aa off.
No matter how great your aim is aim assist will make it better if you got the right settings.

Offline Bohne2312

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 04:36 AM - 08/04/18 »

Sounds hard...but yeah that is how to Rock!
Freundlichkeit & Hilfsbereitschaft- der Schlüssel für ein gutes Forum

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 06:27 AM - 08/04/18 »
Noob Apex question here, but how do I bind the same action to different keys? I use scroll up to change weapons but that key (triangle on PS4) needs to be held down to activate score streaks. I want change weapon on the keyboard / different mouse button as well as a scroll up.

Thanks.
Destiny works similarly - tap triangle to swap weapon, hold triangle to change to heavy. I used to use scrolldown to change weapons, so had the same problem.

In Xim Manager > HIP > Actions, leave scrollup as Triangle. Swipe below Actions and you'll see the word Primary. Tap the arrow just to the right to open the Secondary bindings. Bind Triangle again to another key, maybe middle-mouse click. I use the DPI button behind the scrollwheel on Logitech mice for that type of hold binding.

Do the same in ADS if you're not using Inherit for the bindings.

Offline Crumblebee

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 10:05 AM - 08/04/18 »
Noob Apex question here, but how do I bind the same action to different keys? I use scroll up to change weapons but that key (triangle on PS4) needs to be held down to activate score streaks. I want change weapon on the keyboard / different mouse button as well as a scroll up.

Thanks.
Destiny works similarly - tap triangle to swap weapon, hold triangle to change to heavy. I used to use scrolldown to change weapons, so had the same problem.

In Xim Manager > HIP > Actions, leave scrollup as Triangle. Swipe below Actions and you'll see the word Primary. Tap the arrow just to the right to open the Secondary bindings. Bind Triangle again to another key, maybe middle-mouse click. I use the DPI button behind the scrollwheel on Logitech mice for that type of hold binding.

Do the same in ADS if you're not using Inherit for the bindings.

Lmao look at my post from page 1

Offline b00st_g0d

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 06:40 PM - 08/04/18 »
This game is another huge letdown. I'm a treyarch fan and expected greatness. Apparently Activision has killed creativity and settled for jumbled reskins bastardizing the entire series. Bo4 looks like IW skinned maps with AW music and sound fx. Bring in bo3 characters and weapons from all 3. I've wasted over 300 dollars for IW, Ww2, and now BO4.
Thank God H1Z1 is free and a huge improvement over cartoon fort building of Fortnite.

I realize BO4 is a "beta" but just like WW2 with this much wrong this far in it's DONE put a fork in it.

Offline Sorothos

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 09:53 AM - 08/10/18 »
In the first weekend I've got an ~2,5 K/D with following settings.

My Settings:

12000 DPI, 1000 Hz

Call of Duty Black Ops 3 PS4 ST

Hip
Sensitivity: 8.00
Synchronization: Default
Smoothing: 5
X/Y: 1.00
No Curve

ADS
Sensitivity: 7.00
Synchronization: Default