XIM Community

Fortnite XIM + Titan Two: Turbo Instant-Build All-in-One Ver 5.9 is OUT!  (Read 2906 times)

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
woah thats a huge script!
but may i ask what super aim assist and aim boost do?

if its a spam ads to achieve aimbot script then please dont share it in this forum, its one of the few scripts that we regard as game exploiting and cheating
also, EPIC is working on removing this exploit and when you get reported ingame doing this your hardware will get banned (already reported one user doing this a while ago)

if im wrong with this assumption then i appologize! :)

Don't worry Od1n I'm not going to do it, no longer post new scripts/code.

Is more than a spam ads, it does spams ADS but has anti-recoil, aim correction, some counter jitter algorithm for anti bloom and other thing in the mix. So yeah, pretty much lasers people... I have another more OP but I will never going to release that one, ever.

I don't use it, I think is cheap like to land my own shots but it was insane how highly requested this feature was. I could deliver a simple ADS spammer but I'm obsessive coder, and I want to upset that guy.

I always warn people from using ads spammers, I know of two cases people got banned due spectator reports. So up to them if they want to use it, the turbo instant-build works independently, is not that fun tho.

I really hope Epic patch this I mean it, sent a report back in May concerned about this with evidence, they replied they are working on it. They did nerfed ADS spamming a bit, a couple of times but they should put more effort and remove it like other shooters.

So no need to apologize you are doing your job my friend, and I self-moderating and removed the link from my signature.

I asked for deletion of my previous post scripts weeks ago, mist4fun locked them (my request). I know has been busy week, If you don't mind Od1n , can you please delete the next threads, I much appreciated.

http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=65119.0

http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=66754.0

http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=67555.0

Hat-tip greeting.

That's all for me.

Have a good one, take it easy dudes...

Hi Alan I no you don't want to share your more op version of this aim abuse but I would love to see this in action would it be possible to see a video? of u using it?

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
So, how does this change the weapon swap timings in the script?  I have noticed that I am trying the weapon swap script from Mark and it is not consistent when in build mode to swap back to a particular weapon slot.  Would the timings need to be slowed? sped up? (My ping is 30-40 on recommended servers)
I'm new on scripting need to figured out how to make those Custom Configurable thingies, so you can tune up delays and values. I'll do, on my spare time.

Mark's script is awesome well written, replicates PC controls better than anything out there, but the Direct Weapon Selection, is fighting in a losing battle. I mean is very prone to get off sync due several factors: network performance, scenarios that can not be validated, and user error.

The script I use for PS4, replicates PC build controls. I create a "exit to slot" hotkey and from there I move with L1 or R1, is not perfect but more reliable than a direct slot script.

Doesn't have Turbo Instant-Build, Double Auto-fire, Super Aim Assist and all that jazz, I use it because PC controls are rooted in my brain.

Quote from: AahTist
Hi Alan I no you don't want to share your more op version of this aim abuse but I would love to see this in action would it be possible to see a video? of u using it?

My internet is awful, uploading a gameplay take me like 12 to 15 hours, no joke. That's why I only have short clips. I'm uploading one right now (2 mins, 70MB, ETA 90 min). LOL
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt esports Ventus R - Hyper XL

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
There it is... only aim feature demo.

Forgot to put the fancy music and ask for amazon gift cards or sales contact XD hahaha

Notice how, is working at close quarters, medium range, and long range no difference if I'm standing up or crouch. I'm just searching for guys to kill not trying to look good, no using cover, no playing smart just helding down the trigger let it do vomit bulllets.

Most of that scammy scripts out there shows on their videos the minigun and shooting crouch and only close quarters to look good.

Me, I don't care guys... really I not making any cent on this. The build part that's the core of this script, and is not that dirty and OP.
« Last Edit: 12:43 AM - 07/19/18 by alanmcgregor »
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt esports Ventus R - Hyper XL

Offline AahTist

• View Profile

Forgot to put the fancy music and ask for amazon gift cards or sales contact XD hahaha

Notice how, is working at close quarters, medium range, and long range no difference if I'm standing up or crouch. I'm just searching for guys to kill not trying to look good, no playing smart just helding down the trigger let it do vomit bulllets.

Most of that scammy scripts out there shows on their videos the minigun and shooting crouch and only close quarters to look good.

Me, I don't care guys... really I not making any cent on this. The build part that's the core of this script, and is not that dirty and OP.

Nice man is this the one we are getting or the op one?

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
Is the one of the script, yeah is not an Aimbot by any stretch of the word.
XIM APEX + Titan Two

Offline sexyjohan

• View Profile

Notice how, is working at close quarters, medium range, and long range no difference if I'm standing up or crouch. I'm just searching for guys to kill not trying to look good, no using cover, no playing smart just helding down the trigger let it do vomit bulllets.

This is awesome!  I currently use Mark's last updated script for emulating PC feel.  How would I incorporate this aiming into his script?  You do some amazing work, friend!

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile

Sorry, can't help you with that. Mark stop supporting his script and I follow his decision.

Also, it will need a lot of code rewriting to make it work, due tracking variables and avoid off-sync scenarios
XIM APEX + Titan Two

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
Re: Personal Announcement: About my Fortnite T2 Script...
« Reply #22 on: 02:12 PM - 07/19/18 »
Turbo Instant-Build Ultimate, is IS OUT!!! and for FREE.

FEATURES
  • Turbo Instant-Build
  • Double Fire mode (still works for pistols and other weapons)
  • One key Traps
  • One Key Change Mats
  • Super Aim Assist
  • Aim Boost
  • Easy Sprint

More info at ConsoleTuner

;D
Where can I find this I cant seem to find it anywhere?

Offline sexyjohan

• View Profile

Sorry, can't help you with that. Mark stop supporting his script and I follow his decision.

Also, it will need a lot of code rewriting to make it work, due tracking variables and avoid off-sync scenarios

OK thanks for the response!

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
This is awesome!  I currently use Mark's last updated script for emulating PC feel.  How would I incorporate this aiming into his script?  You do some amazing work, friend!
It's just ADS spam (rapid-fire ADS), the rest of it does nothing in Fortnite (right stick rotation). It's a game engine exploit that works in Fortnite and some other games, but Fortnite's AA is so strong that spamming ADS acts like a gravity well.

Search for Aim Abuse on Console Tuner, there are dozens of scripts with the ADS spam code. It's only a few lines of code, triggered by holding ADS. Slot that into Mark's script.

Be aware though that it is a game exploit that can get you console-banned from Fortnite.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
Yeah a ADS spam is easy to write, I didn't mentioned because: we supposed to not talk about scripts exploits... :-X

Add it on Marks script is not straight forward, review the code to understand the tracking and where and how and which variables you need to handle to work properly. You won't want to spam stairs right? :).

On the other hand, I got plenty request a script with PC build controls with the same features of this script, included the aim stuff. I have it already on my vault, was a second version of the Ultimate script that I publish here a month ago, but never released. Doesn't have the direct slot selection though... that is very finicky and unreliable. IMO.

So if you don't mind I can provide that one. (via GTuner )
XIM APEX + Titan Two

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • FPS games are 10% Aim and 90% positioning
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
This is an awesome script, I really respect the quality you put into your scripts.

I wish I had the initiative to work on something like this for Xim Link, but I have neither the time nor the energy to.

You really should accept donations for your work, you deserve them.
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline synflood

• View Profile
Does the T2 still suffer from the issue of not being able to use a headset through the game controller and requiring a second controller in which the game sound and chat is handled? Really annoying if so and one of the only reasons I never bothered considering a T2. 

Bluntly put the XIM Link simply needs to adopt the ability to utilize both AHK & GPC and until it does the T2 will continue to sell. Give the people what they want and the XIM Link section won't be as dead as it is and people will actually take the time to learn basic code editing.

Compare the T2 IDE/GPC/GPC2 development and software and the XIM simply doesn't compare in the category. I sure hope the team decides to spend some of it's profits into software development instead of releasing another version of the XIM in the future. I am on my 4th build of the XIM and where the changes are very welcomed, it's no secret the the consoletuner forums has actual knowledge thriving in it's veins where the XIM forums are simply low quality posts complaining or begging. You can count the contributors on a single hand and more time is spend arguing about DPI/mhz than anything else on these forums.

Gaming creates coders and most public contributing coders will trace their origin back to some for of gaming. In my day (old person) it was IRC that was the breeding ground for coders to share their work and introduce young bucks to the possibilities and future involved in learning languages. This community will thrive much more if serious development on this end is pushed. Otherwise, who knows what comes next. The creator of this thread is a prime example of what we stand to lose if one platform decides to equate itself to what makes the XIM unique. The mod squad and admins may disagree and have a much different vision, but the world simply doesn't agree with them. We can pretend to be holier than thou by limiting scripting ability BUT in the end, people who hate KB/M adapters hate the XIM as much as the T2 regardless of it's abilities and pretending we aren't doing something as evil will make us less of a target for a corporation's agenda is silly at best.

« Last Edit: 06:48 AM - 07/20/18 by synflood »

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • FPS games are 10% Aim and 90% positioning
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
Bluntly put the XIM Link simply needs to adopt the ability to utilize both AHK & GPC and until it does the T2 will continue to sell.
I agree that Xim Link should be able to run GPC scripts. It would make it a much more useful tool. Unfortunately, that isn't an easy thing to implement, and W11Ce is donating his time to give us Xim Link in the first place.

I'm slowly accepting that Xim Link is going to be a tool for PC players to not need a USB switch, and to be able to use drivers/lighting/etc with Xim Apex, instead of being a powerful scripting environment that can compete with Titan 2.

The Titan 2 has been around longer, and since it has reached that critical mass of users required to make community scripting flourish, it has that value. Xim Link won't reach that critical mass because nobody wants to learn how to script, they want scripts that work perfectly delivered on a platter. They don't want to read instructions, they don't want to edit code, they don't want to debug, and they don't want to support people who will.

I wish that Xim Link could implement the ability to run these scripts, but it is unreasonable to ask that of W11Ce. He has made a tool that works, and the lack of community scripting support isn't on him, it is on us.
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline synflood

• View Profile
I agree, and that is basically my point. We only got what we got due to a dedicated user. What I want is XIM to pay for development they're not willing to do themselves. When you run an operation, it's expected you put some of the revenue into development of which people are asking for. This is what the community wants, not millisecond improvements that require the community to continue to buy more hardware. I'm 4 gens in and other platforms are peaking more interest now.