XIM Community

Rainbow six sensitivity  (Read 791 times)

Offline Rainbowsix369

• View Profile
Rainbow six sensitivity
« on: 11:30 AM - 07/11/18 »
New member with a XIM apex here and play rainbow six siege. I tried the suggested settings posted with my g502 at 12000dpi and 1000 hrtz and It is uncontrollable. If I move my mouse an inch Iíll do about 6-7 rotations which doesnít seem right.

Anyone have suggestions?

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: bAggziLLA_11
Re: Rainbow six sensitivity
« Reply #1 on: 11:52 AM - 07/11/18 »
I'm Using g502
4000 DPI 500 Hz xim and
default sync
HIP: 75
ADS: 65
5 smoothing
Justh1n wrist aiming ballistic curve for hip and ads.

Before I'm using 12k DPI and 1000 Hz for my experience there s a lot of jitters for this set up on siege. That's why I switch to 4k DPI.. diamond always on EU server.

Hope that helps just adjust the sensitivity if it is too fast for you
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
XIM APEX : 500 HZ
Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum : 4000 DPI on 500 HZ
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
Razer Firefly

Offline Rainbowsix369

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:15 PM - 07/11/18 »
I'm Using g502
4000 DPI 500 Hz xim and
default sync
5 smoothing

Before I'm using 12k DPI and 1000 Hz for my experience there s a lot of jitters for this set up on siege. That's why I switch to 4k DPI.. diamond always on EU server.

Iíll give that a shot and see what happens. When you switch to 500 are there any settings on the xim app I need to mess with? If I open the app now I see the 1000 in the top left, should that disappear or no?

One more question, have you done away with slow walking? I see thereís a way to activate it in the app but havenít done so for the sole reason that slow peaking is death wish, but creating tight angles and sneaking around the map arenít more difficult now. Any other xim related tips would be appreciated as well. Thanks for the help.

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:03 PM - 07/11/18 »
I'm Using g502
4000 DPI 500 Hz xim and
default sync
5 smoothing

Iíll give that a shot and see what happens. When you switch to 500 are there any settings on the xim app I need to mess with? If I open the app now I see the 1000 in the top left, should that disappear or no?

One more question, have you done away with slow walking? I see thereís a way to activate it in the app but havenít done so for the sole reason that slow peaking is death wish, but creating tight angles and sneaking around the map arenít more difficult now. Any other xim related tips would be appreciated as well. Thanks for the help.

It's should display 500 HZ.. just tick the global settings in the option of xim apex.
And you should set the apex to 500 Hz too.

For the slow walking in game set the left dead zone to 29 you should assign a walk button for this.. it will help you walk slowly and hold tight angles. Try lowering first the Sensitivity for ADS then adjust if you are used to it.. hope that helps.. and last thing before you go to a ranked game do a TH try to headshot all enemies so you would have a great feels to your sensitivity maybe 2 rounds is enough.. goodluck
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
Razer Firefly

Offline Zed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04:16 PM - 07/11/18 »
Today just arrive my new Xim apex, before apex I had Xim4 with Havoxxx setting and for me was fine, but not with Apex I canít find the right setting, I tried Havoxxx setting for Apex but didnít work well recoil in long range is too high, also I tried any config in the post Rainbow Six Siege Wrist/Arm..but seems to jittery.
Tommorow a give a try this setting.

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10:23 PM - 07/11/18 »
Today just arrive my new Xim apex, before apex I had Xim4 with Havoxxx setting and for me was fine, but not with Apex I canít find the right setting, I tried Havoxxx setting for Apex but didnít work well recoil in long range is too high, also I tried any config in the post Rainbow Six Siege Wrist/Arm..but seems to jittery.

just lemme know what you're feedback for this settings.. we could all help each other to come up with a good settings for this game
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
Razer Firefly

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10:29 PM - 07/11/18 »
for the curves im using, you will find it here
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=61658.0;topicseen

I'm using the wrist aiming curve
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
Razer Firefly

Offline Rainbowsix369

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07:51 AM - 07/12/18 »

I tried it and it was still a bit too sensitive for me. I set up the hip fire to a sensitivity where a full 360 is roughly the width of the mousepad since I like using more arm than wrist. Ads sensitivity is where Iím still tinkering though. If the sensitivity is too high then finding the head and tracking is very difficult but if itís too low controlling recoil becomes difficult. When I get home tonight Iíll post my sensitivity settings, but from what I see others post Iím going to be very low on the sensitivity scale. I think ultimately ill just have to settle for something and get used to it.

Offline wicked96ta

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09:45 AM - 07/12/18 »
Any other xim related tips would be appreciated as well. Thanks for the help.

Increase the X/Y ratio so that you can control the vertical better when pulling down on your mouse. Remember that all settings everyone suggests is preference only. I run the standard ST with common sync, 5 smoothing, and 1.25 X/Y ratio.
Xbox One X PS
XIM Apex
Logitech G502 12k DPI @ 1000Hz
Koolertron Gateron Black Switches
Zowie P-SR
Acer GN246HL
Astro Mixamp (first gen)
Sennheiser PC37X

Offline Rainbowsix369

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 10:14 AM - 07/12/18 »

Increase the X/Y ratio so that you can control the vertical better when pulling down on your mouse. Remember that all settings everyone suggests is preference only. I run the standard ST with common sync, 5 smoothing, and 1.25 X/Y ratio.

Will increasing xy increase vertical sensitivity or decrease it relative to horizontal

Offline wicked96ta

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10:27 AM - 07/12/18 »

Will increasing xy increase vertical sensitivity or decrease it relative to horizontal

If the number is positive, your Y axis sensitivity will increase compared to X. If the number is less than 1, your Y axis sensitivity will decrease compared to your X axis.
Xbox One X PS
XIM Apex
Zowie P-SR
Acer GN246HL
Astro Mixamp (first gen)
Sennheiser PC37X

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02:36 PM - 07/12/18 »

I've tried this 1.25 x/y and it's feel great.. I will try it for couple of days.. I'll give a feedback.. thank you again Wicked.. you always help me in siege 😊😊 even on xim4 still the settings of skimwow is the best for xim4 on r6 siege.
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
Razer Firefly

Offline Zed

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 05:38 PM - 07/12/18 »

Increase the X/Y ratio so that you can control the vertical better 1.25 X/Y ratio.
Both Hip and Ads?

Offline Rainbowsix369

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 09:28 AM - 07/13/18 »
Current settings which seem to work well so far. May still adjust and try new things but Iím sticking with this for now.

Hip: 33
Ads:11
4000dpi
500 poling rate
No curves
Ads x/y 1.25.

Offline wicked96ta

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 10:32 PM - 07/13/18 »

Increase the X/Y ratio so that you can control the vertical better 1.25 X/Y ratio.
Both Hip and Ads?

Oh good question. Thanks. ADS. I don't normally change the X/Y ratio for hip unless it's a game that has lots of jumping in it like Halo or Destiny.
Xbox One X PS
XIM Apex
Zowie P-SR
Acer GN246HL
Astro Mixamp (first gen)
Sennheiser PC37X