XIM Community

I hate my Xim Apex for Overwatch, and I don't like the moderators anymore.  (Read 2864 times)

Offline Kik

• View Profile
Hello Obsiv, Mist and Od1n,

I did not post directly because I wanted to try first the generic Alpha and I have to say that for now I am enjoying ! Great work here! It is smoother and less issue with the deadzone and I can finally kill a single target over three others without fighting with my mouse 😝

Letís see now how it is going with curves in order to find the best one but starting point around 9 seems to be correct (at least for PS4)

Thanks again and you took the right decision by offering those options to the community.

Cheers !

Offline Vezaeer

• View Profile
Thanks for the quick release
This update allowed me to reach a better accuracy with some heroes (widow, pharah...). It seems that linear ramp is dealing better than expo with overwatch aim assist (window). However, I think I was better with the Overwatch ST on other heroes like tracer and doomfist. I think linear is not as good as expo for close range fights
Nice update as it offers more possibilities

Offline BlueAid

• View Profile

I did not post directly because I wanted to try first the generic Alpha and I have to say that for now I am enjoying ! Great work here! It is smoother and less issue with the deadzone and I can finally kill a single target over three others without fighting with my mouse 😝

Letís see now how it is going with curves in order to find the best one but starting point around 9 seems to be correct (at least for PS4)

Thanks again and you took the right decision by offering those options to the community.

Cheers !

What aim assist settings are you using? What's your AAW and Aim Assist Strength?
i5-4690k | GTX 1070 | ASUS VG248QE | CM MasterKeys Pro M White | Zowie FK1 | Steelseries QcK Heavy

PS4 BO3 Edition | Xbox One S

XIM APEX | XIM 4 | XIM Edge

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile

Cheers !

thanks for the feedback! :)
How would you rate it in comparison to the xim4 cross controller config?
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline dr-xox

• View Profile
The Generic translators have been released. Again, for Overwatch Linear, choose Generic Alpha and move the first position on the curve to 9 and go from there.

what is the generic alpha ?
i can't find it in the games list, i forced the games list too
how can i try the translators, pls explain more
thank you

yo? can you help me or what
i can't find the new translators
am i missing somthing

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
The Generic translators have been released. Again, for Overwatch Linear, choose Generic Alpha and move the first position on the curve to 9 and go from there.

thank you

am i missing somthing

head into your xim global settings and click on the force library download button, that way you will make sure your xim has the latest translators
after that create a new config and scroll all the way down in the list, there you should find these configs
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline dr-xox

• View Profile

thank you

am i missing somthing

head into your xim global settings and click on the force library download button, that way you will make sure your xim has the latest translators
after that create a new config and scroll all the way down in the list, there you should find these configs

can you post the curve for the alpha ?
i could not do it

Offline |KUS_SWAT_

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: KUS_SWAT_
@#$% @saltywatch i never contacted someone from this forums or got in contact to promote something exept for Beam/Odin. I just enjoy creating some videos about overwatch.

And about the settings youre right thats not the settings im using right now, but i switch it so many times that i would have to make a new update video every week or so, because I also feel at some point that the settings are a little bit off and i have to switch something, if that makes sense ^^

Offline Da_Devil

• View Profile
Could you post your genji and soldier config kus swat please?

Offline |KUS_SWAT_

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: KUS_SWAT_
sure. this is the config im using right now, but i want to give these new stīs also a try though ^^

>>> XIM APEX [Overwatch a-d crouch] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:x5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Offline Kik

• View Profile

Cheers !

thanks for the feedback! :)
How would you rate it in comparison to the xim4 cross controller config?

In overall thatís better I think but compared to the xim 4 you are less free to adjust options (I know you did this in order to be easier ☺️).
In my opinion everything is about to find the right curve for the right game (in this case overwatch) with the generic Alpha. All the options we had before with the xim 4 are hidden in the xim apex (boost, steady aim,... = sync if I am not mistaken). I am not seeing itís bad but more difficult to find the right numbers and the curve must be perfect to compensate and drawing something perfect is pretty difficult with the ballistic because it has to be perfectly linear in this case. I mean if the line you draw is slightly on the right or left compared to the initial place then (in my opinion) it affects a lot the aiming system/sensitivity/turn speed/AA,... it is not impossible of course but requesting a lot of time and efforts for a rookie to find the perfect setup. We would need an expert in ballistic even If i know we can find a lot of curves on the forum but they still need to be adjusted with the new system (starting point around 9) and including the hidden options of the xim 4.

Again I am not blaming anything just giving my first feedback (in overall I am quite happy) and I do not pretend to be right with what I am saying. Just my feeling 😊

Offline Troy055

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Troy055
Hi i don't speak English very well so "A BIG THANKS TO THE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS TOPIC YOU HAVE LITERALLY SAID EVERYTHING IN MY HEART'' except the rude part

Offline Saltywatch

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ididitmom
☝️☝️let the confusion begin......and I can't believe this conversation went on for six pages, the Devs have been more than accomodating. I truly hope the OP gets the results he was hoping for, would actually be interesting to know the results.

Hi

I am shocked to see   such  insulting post.   I hope  he can  thank  developers for  support  they provide.

I am in shock.

Some human are simply   un-thankful  .

I hate to say it, but as wrong as the OP's approach was, it got the results he wanted. The Stencils is something that some of us have been asking for, for quite a long time. It's a little disappointing that they got released in this manner. It shouldn't have gone down like this.

RML, you made a really popular curve for OW right? An anti aim assist curve? If so I used the crap out of it in 2017

And honestly, man, thatís exactly how I feel about the situation.  I could give. A rats @#$% about their opinion of me. I got what I have been asking for for months now. Letís not forget we all did pay a lot of money for this product.

We are owed the best settings possible.  Itís rheir job, because someone will do it better if they canít adapt to their customerís requests.  Itís not like Iím the only one asking

And tell me Iím wrong. Did kus swat admit to changing his settings and lying? All these comments from within 7 days on his videos states heís still using his videos settings yet the truth comes out on the forums     Did not everyone say my issue was legit? Have u found anyone who has said ďwow salty was wrong - expo is way betterĒ

This shouldnít have even been an issue.  They knew we liked it since it came out in 2017.  They should have launched with a usable CCC and honestly I still wonder if the current OW ST should be one that utilizes linear

Offline Joeyknock0

• Switch FC: 1643-1675-3606
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Willum DeGrey
OBsIV and Mist, I just wanted to thank you both for releasing these generic translators. They just might give us the options / control we need to make games on the Nintendo Switch play even better. I'm sorry to see the amount of disrespect on this thread, but I know i can speak for a lot of other people on this forum when I say that we are grateful for the time and effort you guys put in listening to us and making apex the best it can be. :)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
OBsIV and Mist, I just wanted to thank you both for releasing these generic translators. They just might give us the options / control we need to make games on the Nintendo Switch play even better. I'm sorry to see the amount of disrespect on this thread, but I know i can speak for a lot of other people on this forum when I say that we are grateful for the time and effort you guys put in listening to us and making apex the best it can be. :)

You are welcome -- there will always be people like Salty but what I want to stress is that when people ask for features to always think about the greater impact of the feature. These translators are for a select advaced few and not the general population. The common user wants minimum configuration (as many in game defaults as possible) and expected performance (like micro aim). This is why I ask anyone using these translators to discourage others from using them. I'm glad you may be able to use them for the Switch. Let us know how it works out.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.