XIM Community

[XIM4] Keyboard problems  (Read 118 times)

Offline jairoaragaoo

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: TryJayy
[XIM4] Keyboard problems
« on: 06:40 PM - 07/09/18 »
Hello, this is my very first post. I just acquired my XIM4 (about 4 days ago) and sometimes while Iím playing Rainbow Six on PS4 and Iím pressing letís say A or D to move sideways and stop pressing them, my character in game keeps moving to the same place even tho I stopped pressing or switch the button that was first pressed. Can anybody help me or had the same issue?
PS4 | XIM4 | Rainbow Six and COD | Razer Cyclosa (KB) | Logitech G403 at 12.000 DPI | Razer Goliathus Control (kinda screwed)

Offline SparkyNFO

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: AltVolzy
Re: [XIM4] Keyboard problems
« Reply #1 on: 10:19 PM - 07/09/18 »
Could be your keyboard @#$% up lol

Offline MercyOnCall

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:14 AM - 07/10/18 »
Hmm.. ive never had issues with that. .Make sure its not your Keyboard before considering the xim is faulty,you never know until you test it. Also, makw suee you updated you xim tl the latest firmware

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:30 AM - 07/10/18 »
Do you lose control of your mouse when this happens requiring you to unplug and replug XIM?
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline jairoaragaoo

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: TryJayy
« Reply #4 on: 01:25 PM - 07/10/18 »
Thanks to everyone, I havenít tried another keyboard solely because I just donít have any, so I just wanted to be sure that itís not the XIMís fault. And no, I donít lose control of the mouse, I just stop pressing the button and my character in game keeps going to the direction I was pressing. Keep in mind itís not always, it happens rarely but enough to get me killed once in a while. (Sorry about any typos or mistakes, english ainít my first language lmao)
PS4 | XIM4 | Rainbow Six and COD | Razer Cyclosa (KB) | Logitech G403 at 12.000 DPI | Razer Goliathus Control (kinda screwed)

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01:06 PM - 07/11/18 »
Usually when it's one device that has an issue this indicates an issue with that device. I would try another keyboard next.

Offline SparkyNFO

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: AltVolzy
« Reply #6 on: 03:05 PM - 07/14/18 »
well this is an amazing keyboard but when i go and plug in thur the xim it just disconnects as the same time just blinks i have two cords but the one cord is for the usb plug like ex charging your phone

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:48 PM - 07/14/18 »
Try using the other cable. Also try with the other cable attached to another power source like a PC or USB charger.

Offline Antec800

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Antec800
« Reply #8 on: 06:12 PM - 07/14/18 »
This has been happening lately to my xim4 kb and mouse randomly disconnects and turn off and itís not a power issue either

Offline 9Lives

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Epsilon9LIVES
  • PSN ID: x9Livesl
« Reply #9 on: 11:17 PM - 07/15/18 »
Make sure your controller is full charged before connecting your XIM. That's caused my Mouse and keyboard to be unstable before with similar issues to yours. Also try using another controller make sure that isn't at fault. Just trial and error, hope you get it sorted.