XIM Community

Same sensibility in different games.  (Read 36 times)

Offline MercyOnCall

• View Profile
Same sensibility in different games.
« on: 02:12 AM - 07/06/18 »
Hello everyone, this may seem like an odd question but is there a way to figure out the exact same or approximate sensibility between different games ?

I found a very good sensibility in star wars battlefront 2 and i want to move that into Fortnite,overwatch,rainbow six,cod black ops 3,etc.But i cant seem to be able to replicate it. Does anyone have a method for this? i could follow my gut but i wanna build muscle memory across all my games and for that id like to be as precise as possible. Thank you in advance :)

Offline Aikill

• View Profile
Re: Same sensibility in different games.
« Reply #1 on: 03:08 AM - 07/06/18 »
There is a Method.

Take a ruler and measure how many cm it takes to do a full 360 turn in battlefront 2 (the Game youre saying its the best sens for you right now)
Then go to any other Game and increase/decrease your aim sens until you have the same 360 degree turn in cm as in battlefront 2.

Hope you understand what i mean to say
PS4 Pro & X1X | XIM Apex | 3200 DPI | 500hz | G703 | Corsair K63 Red Switches | Qck XXL | Asus MG28UQ | HyperX Cloud Alpha

Offline MercyOnCall

• View Profile
Re: Same sensibility in different games.
« Reply #2 on: 09:05 AM - 07/06/18 »
There is a Method.

Take a ruler and measure how many cm it takes to do a full 360 turn in battlefront 2 (the Game youre saying its the best sens for you right now)
Then go to any other Game and increase/decrease your aim sens until you have the same 360 degree turn in cm as in battlefront 2.

Hope you understand what i mean to say

Thanks, it was very clear i just have 1 doubt left.  Each game has a different turn speed limit so when doing this method should i try to reach the bare minimum of turn speed or should i do it slowly?