XIM Community

[AA Increase!] Strafe Left and Right While Shooting  (Read 484 times)

Online havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
I came up with this script with out actually understanding its actual potential. THIS SCRIPT WILL INCREASE YOUR AIM ASSIST WITH A HIGH DPI! Yes i said increase, because the xbox itself is thinking you are using the analog stick instead of the A, D for this! Enjoy boys, i won 10 straight games in ranked play cod ww2 because of this, absolutely drunk off my arse! not recommended for sniping tho..

Edit: the sensitives are different because of trying out different dpis to test thos

First off On the xim mananger you need to create 2 auxiliary profiles. The first one is going to be like this:

Set Aim to ADS profile and copy your WHOLE ADS profile into this. Make it exactly the same.

Secondly your going to do the same thing one more time but set up like this.

Set Aim to ADS profile and copy your WHOLE ADS profile into this. Make it exactly the same.

Now for the Script:

F6: turns it on or off.
Q: turns the Strafe on or off.

Code: [Select]
#Include %A_AppData%\XIM Link\ScriptAdditionals\AHK_ADDITIONALS.ahk
#Persistent
#KeyHistory, 0
#NoEnv
#HotKeyInterval 1
#MaxHotkeysPerInterval 127
#InstallKeybdHook
#SingleInstance, Force
SetKeyDelay, 0, 50
SetControlDelay, -1
SetMouseDelay, -1
SetWinDelay,-1
#NoEnv
#InstallMouseHook
SendMode Input
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%
f6::suspend

~RButton::Strafe()
q::_strafe := ! _strafe

Strafe()
{
global _Strafe
if _Strafe
{
Loop
{
if GetKeyState("RButton", "P"){
Send, {RButton Down}
Send {O down}
sleep, 145
Send {O up}
KeyWait, a
Send {L down}
sleep, 145
Send {L up}
KeyWait, d
Send, {RButton Up}

}
else
break
} ;; loop
} ;; if
} ;; Strafe()
« Last Edit: 09:27 PM - 06/25/18 by havoxxx »

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Strafe Left and Right While Shooting
« Reply #1 on: 03:39 PM - 06/24/18 »
nice idea and thanks for sharing! :)
the clip is a good idea, makes it much easier to understand the purpose of the script
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04:28 PM - 06/24/18 »
I don't know how you'd do it in AHK, but I suggest that if actual input from WASD or the left analog stick is detected that it disable auto-strafe. Otherwise you'll find yourself in situations where you're stuck in an inflexible, predefined movement pattern when shooting and will lose control over your movement when you need it most.

Offline Nataliy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11:25 PM - 06/24/18 »
cool, you can try, is it for xim4?

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • FPS games are 10% Aim and 90% positioning
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
« Reply #4 on: 08:10 AM - 06/25/18 »
cool, you can try, is it for xim4?
If you remove the first line you should be able to use it with SandhawC
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:14 AM - 06/25/18 »
I don't know how you'd do it in AHK, but I suggest that if actual input from WASD or the left analog stick is detected that it disable auto-strafe. Otherwise you'll find yourself in situations where you're stuck in an inflexible, predefined movement pattern when shooting and will lose control over your movement when you need it most.
Agree. Simply adding a couple !GetKeyStates so it breaks if you are moving yourself. If I were to use this I would have be active while ADSing, so I can sit on head glitches preaiming stuff in SND and be constantly shoulder peeking/moving
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Online havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08:20 AM - 06/25/18 »
Agree. Simply adding a couple !GetKeyStates so it breaks if you are moving yourself. If I were to use this I would have be active while ADSing, so I can sit on head glitches preaiming stuff in SND and be constantly shoulder peeking/moving

Good idea, im going to do this wen i get home.. Not to shabby of a idea. You guys are right tho it does lock the movement for the milliseconds that is being used for the adad, ill add keystates in there for it to not lock the movement

Online havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03:38 PM - 06/25/18 »

how would you go about this? i made a insane script and it did not work.. so what i did is set up 2 auxiliary profiles, One binded with O the other L, and set those to two to the WASD. A is O and O is D. then i made this script, to not interfere with the original A,D.

Code: [Select]
#Include %A_AppData%\XIM Link\ScriptAdditionals\AHK_ADDITIONALS.ahk
#Persistent
#KeyHistory, 0
#NoEnv
#HotKeyInterval 1
#MaxHotkeysPerInterval 127
#InstallKeybdHook
#SingleInstance, Force
SetKeyDelay,-1, 8
SetControlDelay, -1
SetMouseDelay, -1
SetWinDelay,-1
#NoEnv
#InstallMouseHook
SendMode Input
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%

~RButton::Strafe()
F7::_strafe := ! _strafe
F6::suspend

Strafe()
{
global _Strafe
if _Strafe
{
Loop
{
if GetKeyState("RButton", "P"){
Send, {RButton Down}
Send {O down}
sleep, 500
Send {O up}
Send {L down}
sleep, 500
Send {L up}
Send, {RButton Up} 
}
else
break
} ;; loop
} ;; if
} ;; Strafe()

http://xboxclips.com/lHlavox/14e700d3-9324-4fa3-8306-693bdb2a0aa2
« Last Edit: 04:02 PM - 06/25/18 by havoxxx »

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05:09 PM - 06/25/18 »
how would you go about this? i made a insane script and it did not work.. so what i did is set up 2 auxiliary profiles, One binded with O the other L, and set those to two to the WASD. A is O and O is D. then i made this script, to not interfere with the original A,D.
The only way I know how is to have multiple GetKeyStates in the middle of your loop, and break up those long delays to shorter ones

Basically just break the loop if W, A, S, or D is ever pressed.

Online havoxxx

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: [AA Increase!] Strafe Left and Right While Shooting
« Reply #9 on: 08:47 PM - 06/25/18 »
try this out tell me what you think!

Offline Bookuvapes

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BookuVapes
Re: [AA Increase!] Strafe Left and Right While Shooting
« Reply #10 on: 11:00 AM - 06/29/18 »
I setup the 2 aux profiles but when activated it just goes to the right most of the time, rarely to the left.
« Last Edit: 11:08 AM - 06/29/18 by Bookuvapes »