XIM Community

Xim apex overwatch best settings / Moderators thanks for helping  (Read 2449 times)

Offline Kik

• View Profile
Re: Xim apex overwatch best settings top 500 players
« Reply #30 on: 06:07 AM - 07/06/18 »
Any moderators to reply to this last post which is very interesting and true ? Would be nice to get a real answer or at least a clue to get settings to allow us the same performances !

Can we have a console controler ST adjust for xim Apex in order to input curves ? It should not be that difficult right to get the same possibilities offered by the xim 4 about the console controler ST?

Can you create this in order to at least try it and see how it is working?

Thanks!

Offline Saltywatch

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ididitmom
« Reply #31 on: 08:17 AM - 07/06/18 »
i already spoke with mist and they are not going to support linear for apex

Offline Kik

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 08:29 AM - 07/06/18 »
So whatís the point to have a xim apex if at the end xim 4 is more efficient? At least for overwatch !

Online Vezaeer

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 09:01 AM - 07/06/18 »
i already spoke with mist and they are not going to support linear for apex

Isn't it possible for them to add curves on the Console Crossover ST ? It was already available for the XIM 4 so tell me why they cannot implement what was already implemented ? If so many players reported a gain of 10% in their accuracy level I think moderators should listen to them. It might not be perfect ok but still better than expo no offense

Offline ggmiguelz

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 11:39 AM - 07/06/18 »
Iíve almost hit T500 before playing only Widow (Peak was 4092) and I have a T500 friend who mains Widow with a Xim4, heís nuts, hits 3k-4ks almost every qp game and just destroys people.

I tried his settings and did horrible at every turn, when people say theres no settings for every player they mean it.

The Widows and Crees you see that do this good and just destroy people arenít because of settings, you have to consider how long theyíve been using M&K, how long theyíve used the settings they use, and how much practice they put into getting where they are now.

Trust me, popping on a godlike playerís settings arenít going to turn you into a god like them, you just have to get used to a certain sensitivity and config and practice with it, that is the ONLY way you will ever get that good.

Theres no shortcut to becoming the top .5% of players in the world, itís just skill, nothing more.

Did you or your friend use any curves?

Offline Kik

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 12:53 PM - 07/06/18 »
Dear MODERATORS,

To be honest I am a bit disappointed that you are often replying to other posts but not a single one gave a comment here regarding console crossover ST, linear, curve, alternatives to get same performances as the xim 4 (around 10% more accuracy),...

As you can see this topic is on fire and seen by many people so I guess it is quite interesting for the community ! It would be nice to get your feedback or be free to mp.

Thanks in advance for your support !

Offline pigglywiggly

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 04:22 PM - 07/06/18 »
Yeah I requested them to add the console controller crossover profile with the ability to adjust curves (what you need to run linear) and they wonít do it for whatever reason, which is extremely disappointing.

Also, I tried playing some overwatch today. Oh my god something happened and it feels absolutely awful. It hasnít felt this way recently, I think something got changed with the aim assist. My mouse literally has a mind of its own now. Its getting so effected by the aim assist bubble that it has a mind of its own. It just floats around. Iíve tried changing literally every setting. Sync, dpi, hz. I tried 2 different mice and 3 different mouse pads. Nothing is fixing it. Anyone else??

Offline JE77

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 05:43 PM - 07/06/18 »
Your not crazy man, I play Overwatch every single day, and I noticed the difference too, something is def wrong... Until something is fixed I guess I will just keep playing on my smurfs....

Offline NoxAk

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: -----
  • PSN ID: -----
« Reply #38 on: 06:28 PM - 07/06/18 »
I didnít notice anything before because i wasn't play that much but now i can  absolutely feel that thereís something wrong after playing +10 competitive games today, iím 3600sr solider main and canít even carry against plat players with my smurf account , aim isnít stable as before, i wonder if xim4 users having the same issue.

Online Vezaeer

• View Profile
I know some XIM 4 users and they are not reporting any issues. I'm now convinced that the problem comes from the Apex, maybe due to the new synchronization system, and the lack of some options like boost and curve inside the Console Controller ST.
Maybe need to have an access to the old application to be able to make a choice between the new Apex ST and the Xim4 ST.

Offline NoxAk

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: -----
  • PSN ID: -----
I know some XIM 4 users and they are not reporting any issues. I'm now convinced that the problem comes from the Apex, maybe due to the new synchronization system, and the lack of some options like boost and curve inside the Console Controller ST.
Maybe need to have an access to the old application to be able to make a choice between the new Apex ST and the Xim4 ST.

Yeah man i know, i just tried the xim4 with overwatch, itís better than the apex even when you change the polling rate on the apex, the aim is more stable, accurate at least for a game like overwatch ..

Offline Kik

• View Profile
Unbelievable that we cannot have any way to get the same performances on the xim apex for something new and supposed to be better... furthermore still no moderators giving there point of view .... it seems they are agreed with what we can observ and prefer to stay quiet :(

In my opinion they should not ignore this issue because people are talking more and more... and not only on this forum unfortunately

Offline pigglywiggly

• View Profile

Yeah man i know, i just tried the xim4 with overwatch, itís better than the apex even when you change the polling rate on the apex, the aim is more stable, accurate at least for a game like overwatch ..

Agreed. Just went back to my XIM4. Tried both my linear and expo profiles. Way more direct and stable than the apex with the same settings as the XIM4 expo, specifically when aim assist is involved. The apex becomes very floaty and inaccurate when it deals with the aim assist in overwatch sometimes. It seems like it just has a mind of its own and the crosshair wonders off completely separated from my mouse.

Offline Kik

• View Profile
Thanks to all for sharing and revert back the same feedback. Please keep going until maybe a developer finally take our posts into consideration... and answer...

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Sorry, I just noticed this thread. I don't play Overwatch so I have no settings to share. If you're wanting to use APEX as a XIM4 set sync to default, set response rate to 125hz and reboot APEX. Your APEX will now run as a XIM4 aside from boost and CCC being removed. I'm not aware of plans to add these features to APEX.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos