XIM Community

Tutorial - How To Remove Mouse Stutter  (Read 767 times)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Tutorial - How To Remove Mouse Stutter
« Reply #15 on: 03:40 PM - 06/22/18 »
most of these tutorials drop to the second page within a week, but i can move them into the tutorial section as some sort archiving

Hey Mate,

I left a comment on your video but, just in case you may not get to it, I wanted to respond here as well.

Firstly, one knows one is doing something right when views to subscribers ratio areas 1 :). My question is about the conversion of sensitivity from Sync. Off to Common (according to the forum advise, sensitivities should be divided by 2).

Well, if I do that, then my sens is a way higher then expected. Am I doing it the correct way, or am I missing something?

Once again, great work on your tutorials. I've seen all of them and, all have a very high standard of information and clarity.

Lukasz 

Hey, did you get my answer on youtube regarding that? You need to measure your 360 turn per cm it with a ruler, theres currently no other way :)

So even if i use a metal mousepad i should/could use a dpi between 3000 - 4000 if i wanna get 100 % sure that there is no stutter because of my  too high dpi? Is that correct?

yes, but a metal pad is usually save to use for very high dpis
you can go max dpi and make very slow micro movements, if you notice stutter then reduce the dpi :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum