XIM Community

Need serious help  (Read 243 times)

Offline Rolandaimable

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Potatoes
Need serious help
« on: 01:36 PM - 06/15/18 »
Since the recent patch 4.4 on fortnite I've been experiencing super high aim assist no matter how high I turn up my ads it feels slow like nothing is being changed. I've literally changed it from like 50 to 100 and it still feels slow idk what to do

Offline Foxer

• View Profile
Re: Need serious help
« Reply #1 on: 05:29 PM - 06/22/18 »
I'm pretty new to this so correct me if I'm wrong but try and use 500hz or 1000hz in the XIM manager.

Offline Kuy

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Zergsy
« Reply #2 on: 04:46 PM - 06/25/18 »
I'm pretty new to this so correct me if I'm wrong but try and use 500hz or 1000hz in the XIM manager.

Only the Apex has options for different Polling rates, heís using a Xim4 which is locked to 125Hz and Canít be changed.

Try upping your DPI if you havenít already, you can also try adding Boost or a aggressive Curve (Up each number by one or two). If that doesnít work you can up your polling on your mouse to 1000Hz if you havenít already.
| Logitech G502 | G213 Prodigy | ROG Sheath | ROG PG258Q 240Hz | 1000Hz | 3200 DPI |

Offline camron

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02:08 PM - 06/26/18 »
Does anyone have a suggestion towards overcoming this?  I too am having major issues since the update. 
I'm using a logitech g903, 12k DPI, 1k Polling.  ADS feels so slow..

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08:48 AM - 06/28/18 »
I'm sorry, I don't have a suggestion aside from raising your ADS sensitivity and/or experimenting with ballistic curves on your ADS page. Check if the game allows you to disable aim assist as well if you're having issues with it.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline MercyOnCall

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:08 AM - 07/06/18 »
Use these balistic curves, they work like a charm for me. They dont glue to people but they also give you aim assist.

Hip:

>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AA0aJzRBTlxreoyescjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

ads:

>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1ABAhMUJQX26AnMjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Offline sbfx

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:14 AM - 07/06/18 »
Other anti-aim assist curves worth checking out are RML's curves.

https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0

Offline MercyOnCall

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09:38 AM - 07/06/18 »

They do! Theyre the ones i just posted. Ive been using them in every game with strong aim assist and ive seen huge improvement.

Offline sbfx

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09:40 AM - 07/06/18 »

They do! Theyre the ones i just posted. Ive been using them in every game with strong aim assist and ive seen huge improvement.

Whoops, my bad. The extra link doesn't hurt though :)

Have you been using them in Fortnite too? I tried them out and they didn't feel optimal. But then again I'm playing on XIM Apex which is inherently different than XIM4.

Offline MercyOnCall

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 10:02 AM - 07/06/18 »

Have you been using them in Fortnite too? I tried them out and they didn't feel optimal. But then again I'm playing on XIM Apex which is inherently different than XIM4.

No worries bro,i just wanted to point out thats the source. I forgot where i got mine from. they work great in fortnite, they feel build up for it! It sucks there isnt a way to convert Curves for xim 4 into apex or vice versa... Maybe there is a way?

Offline sbfx

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 11:12 AM - 07/06/18 »

No worries bro,i just wanted to point out thats the source. I forgot where i got mine from. they work great in fortnite, they feel build up for it! It sucks there isnt a way to convert Curves for xim 4 into apex or vice versa... Maybe there is a way?

RML has already done so...see bottom of topic :)