XIM Community

No longer need to adjust sensitivities between polling rates?  (Read 170 times)

Offline ryder553

• View Profile
I just edited my polling rate from 1000 to 500 to test the difference (my mouse doesn't always poll at a consistent 1000hz).
I was anticipating having to multiply my senitivites by 2, however it feels exactly the same. I've made sure to make the changes on the Logitech software as well as APEX Manager + restart XIM.

Are these Syncronization settings still necessary?
And what about the changes needed for Default to Off?
Thanks!
Default This is the default and is designed to generally work well on all games and matches the behavior of all XIMs prior to XIM APEX.
Common If your game runs at 60fps, try this setting. If switching from Default, divide your sensitivity by 2.
Slow If your game runs at 30fps, try this setting. If switching from Default, divide your sensitivity by 4.
Off Disables synchronization. Use this setting if you prefer to behavior of the retail XIM APEX firmware.
« Last Edit: 02:17 PM - 06/13/18 by ryder553 »
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Logitech G502 | Logitech G19s | SteelSeries QcK+ | MixAmp Pro TR | Sennheiser Game One

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
They may not be necessary but they will change how performance feels and will also change sensitivity scale.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline ryder553

• View Profile
They may not be necessary but they will change how performance feels and will also change sensitivity scale.

Yeah I mean in terms of keeping a similar sensitivity
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Logitech G502 | Logitech G19s | SteelSeries QcK+ | MixAmp Pro TR | Sennheiser Game One