XIM Community

Fortnite Y/X Ratio  (Read 446 times)

Offline TheRealDucko

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TheRealDucko
  • PSN ID: TheRealDucko
Fortnite Y/X Ratio
« on: 12:20 AM - 06/12/18 »
Hello! with the new patch notes Epic recently stated that the Y sensitivity on the mouse was always 70% the X sensitivity of the mouse until now you can customize both. I am used to this sensitivity so i was wondering how to change it with the xim apex. I have a feeling it is something to do with the x/y ratio option in aim settings. I wasnt sure. If someone knows please reply. Thanks!

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Fortnite Y/X Ratio
« Reply #1 on: 02:00 AM - 06/12/18 »
Try dialling the vertical sensitivity down in the game options. I settled on 9, though didn't invest a lot of time into tweaking (played for 4 hours at this setting).

Offline Antec800

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Antec800
« Reply #2 on: 06:28 PM - 06/12/18 »
Anti I have a question for the xy ratio it’s my under .90 and below makes x axis faster and 1.10 and more makes y axis faster correct? So in this case changing 1.00 to .90 should help with make y axis slower

Offline Mjölnir

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:37 PM - 06/12/18 »
Anti I have a question for the xy ratio it’s my under .90 and below makes x axis faster and 1.10 and more makes y axis faster correct? So in this case changing 1.00 to .90 should help with make y axis slower

This, exactly, the more value you have the Y axis is faster.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:44 PM - 06/12/18 »
Yes.

Note that the 0.9 number I'm using is likely too high. My Apex YX ratio is at 1.20, so in-game it could probably be dialled down to 7 or 8 if you're using 1.0 on the Apex.