XIM Community

Fortnite update 4.4 needs a retraining? Y axis tweak.  (Read 5810 times)

Offline Mjölnir

• View Profile
Re: Fortnite update 4.4 needs a retraining? Y axis tweak.
« Reply #75 on: 02:45 PM - 06/13/18 »
Snipers are still OP as you can oneshot anything at any distance. BUT, before 4.3 snipers were just perfect, and since 4.3 and their "deadzone fix" they are feeling off.

I was using ,60 and now I'm at ,30 because movements and even worst micro ones are so jittery, they feel inaccurate. With ,30 it's good for aiming but I can't do pretty fast badass moves like before, I'm just using hunting rifles now.

Offline Cyanic

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 08:48 PM - 06/13/18 »
Most tell me its too fast, obs1v for example uses the same set up but with 4.25 hip.

I use my wrist dude, sure your sync and dpi are correct?
Sync; common?
I'll look when I get home
But if you use 14.25 and he uses 4.25 that's a huge difference
I must be using incorrect sync.
What's your dpi to confirm ?

Offline said the sky

• 420-710-DABS
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ricko229
« Reply #77 on: 10:22 PM - 06/13/18 »
if his sens is 4.25 on 12k dpi common sync thats about 15ish i believe on 3200 dpi? 12000/3200 = 3.75 multiply that by 4.25 ?

Correct me if i'm wrong, i know it's probably all user preference... but... on PC gaming I use my arm/wrist kinda, more so my arm I guess? I use a low 400 dpi. On the XIM and PS4... i feel like aiming is better off with your wrist in a way, idk why??? the movement is totally different and will never feel like PC input.
Logitech G Pro @ 12000 DPI 1000 Hz
Zowie G-SR Mousepad
Zowie Camade Bungee
BenQ XL2411Z Monitor
Ducky One Tenkeyless Blue LED Cherry MX Red Keyboard

Offline Cyanic

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 10:32 PM - 06/13/18 »
if his sens is 4.25 on 12k dpi common sync thats about 15ish i believe on 3200 dpi? 12000/3200 = 3.75 multiply that by 4.25 ?

Correct me if i'm wrong, i know it's probably all user preference... but... on PC gaming I use my arm/wrist kinda, more so my arm I guess? I use a low 400 dpi. On the XIM and PS4... i feel like aiming is better off with your wrist in a way, idk why??? the movement is totally different and will never feel like PC input.

It'll start to feel like pc when consoles upgrade

Offline Mongoose87

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 02:47 AM - 06/14/18 »
V4.4.1 just dropped. No mention of anything to do with the aiming mechanics etc. Has anybody noticed any change though in case they slipped something in quietly?

Offline Isnipex

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 05:07 AM - 06/14/18 »
So we can assume that the changes are here to stay. Hoping for an ST retraining.

Offline noScope420

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 05:27 AM - 06/14/18 »
Have anyone bin able to successfully find a config that makes snipers feels like pre 4.3?

Atm i dont even bother picking up a sniper since i cant hit any shot at all. It feels like my targets are positive magnets and my reticle is a positive one if you understand what i mean.

Offline BskooL

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TRN BskooL
« Reply #82 on: 07:18 AM - 06/14/18 »
I’m starting the think the change is intended. The comment the dev made on reddit made it sound as though this 70% difference prior patch is what they fixed. They are trying to make the aim mechanic more like other popular shooting games. Hopefully we get a new ST soon.

Offline B0wl_of_weed

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: B0wl_of_weed
« Reply #83 on: 07:40 AM - 06/14/18 »
Well I agree with scope about positive magnets. But I dont agree with what this guy just said ^ how is making a sniper almost unusable like other shooters lmao

Offline BskooL

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 07:45 AM - 06/14/18 »
Well I agree with scope about positive magnets. But I dont agree with what this guy just said ^ how is making a sniper almost unusable like other shooters lmao

I wasn’t referring to snipers, just about the Y axis change that they made. I feel as though we may be waiting for them to hotfix something that they don’t intend to and are saying it’s as intended, whether it be right or wrong in our eyes.

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 08:36 AM - 06/14/18 »
4.4.1 adds player reporting and no other changes are listed. It looks like the game is updated once or twice a week. Let's see what happens in the next bugfix patch. I'll update support if there is no mention of a fix in the notes or by the devs.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Isnipex

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 10:57 AM - 06/14/18 »
4.4.1 adds player reporting and no other changes are listed. It looks like the game is updated once or twice a week. Let's see what happens in the next bugfix patch. I'll update support if there is no mention of a fix in the notes or by the devs.

Thanks Mist! This has been very frustrating for a many Fortnite players, specialy us Xim users. I havent played Fortnite as much due to not wanting to mess up my aim with a wrong ST. I just hope they can stop messing with the aim overall and stick to fixing stuff that actually needs fixing. For example they should focus on the trash strong aim assist.

Offline Rolandaimable

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Potatoes
Re: Fortnite update 4.4 needs a new training...
« Reply #87 on: 12:24 PM - 06/14/18 »
If they've identified an issue that will be fixed and it sounds like they have, I may hold off on updating support. I'll need to check if current support is broken and to what extent.
  patch 4.4 literally made everything weird when I ads I feel really slow and even when I turn up my ads in app it feels even worse. Will there be any fixes soon because it's literally unplayable for me personally

Offline BskooL

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 01:59 PM - 06/14/18 »

Mist, so we are potentially waiting until next Thursday for an updated ST?

Offline Sl3vin

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 01:02 AM - 06/15/18 »
Dont ask for ETA, lean back and wait.