Halo Infinite  (Read 233 times)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Halo Infinite
« on: 02:04 PM - 06/10/18 »
Oh boy, finally a new Halo!!!

(dang i will need an Xbox One X for the best experience!)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • FPS games are 10% Aim and 90% positioning
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
Re: Halo Infinite
« Reply #1 on: 07:10 PM - 06/10/18 »
I have never owned an XBox, so my halo experience is limited to Halo Online (the PC mod ElDewrito).

Looks like a decent game, but for a game with that look I think Anthem looks really promising.
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #2 on: 10:01 AM - 06/11/18 »
Yeah I'm really excited about Infinite too Od1n. Strange to me though that it's going to be released for Win10 though. Halo has always been a game that sells Xboxes. Then, in turn, after you own the Xbox, you buy more games for it. I would assume this model makes more money than selling the game on PC.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • L1vE DiFfeR3nT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:25 AM - 06/11/18 »
It's all about Live, as long as you're paying to play on their servers, that's all that matters to M$. The 1X itself will be dated soon. They plan on releasing new hardware approx. every 2-3yrs.
XXX | C:M$ | XIM APEX | Latest | BenQ 24" Monitor | Pad: Steel Series 9HD | Sony Nav | A: Sennheiser 650's/Mod mic/Sound Blaster X7 | M: G502 | D: 12,000 | P: 1000 | AAA Setup [on]

Advanced Settings Info - http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=41264.0
Anti Aim Assist curve set for ANY FPS Game -
 http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=49063.0
Destiny 1&2 Advanced Settings - https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=56658.msg626940#msg626940

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:27 AM - 06/11/18 »
i dont understand the Windows10 - Xbox release either, but im super excited about Halo nevertheless :)
(already read every news and trailer indepth/lore analysis i could find haha)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #5 on: 12:11 PM - 06/11/18 »

So, what's the summary. :)
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12:50 PM - 06/11/18 »

So, what's the summary. :)

- 343i wrote an entirely new engine just for this game (very good tbh, could also mean halo 5s aiming issues are gone)
- splitscreen will be back
- the story will continue 1,5 years after the events of Halo 5 (the pelican control panel had a date in the trailer)
- trailer has a hidden morse code saying "SOS ZETA HALO GRD" (walky talky)
- Zeta Halo refers to Installation 07, one of the 7 Halo rings
- in the Halo books Installation 07 is home of several animals such as deers which we saw in the trailer
- this also hints towards the Flood coming back again!
- in the books Zeta Halo much larger than the first Halo ring and includes a "villain" that could be the new arc boss 
- Halo Inifite will focus on the masterchief again, fans didnt like fireteam osiris/spartan locke being the center of the story
- the whole art style and setting hints that 343i will go back to the Halo roots again (finally!)
- Cortana and the Masterchief might unite again, indicated at the end of the trailer :)

at last, the date in the pelican control panel said 27th of May, the release date of Halo 5 was the same day that took place in the game so this might be a potential release date for Halo Infinite
i could write more but this list already doesnt look like a summary anymore ;)
« Last Edit: 01:11 PM - 06/11/18 by Od1n »

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12:59 PM - 06/11/18 »
Meh, I actually liked Halo 5 a lot. Outside of the original it was probably the only Halo game where I truly liked the singleplayer gameplay wise even if the story was weak. And after Halo 5's MP going back to the older games they feel really dated so I hope they don't drop the boosting and spartan ability stuff. I hope they bring back Warzone sans all the loot grinding BS that made it unplayable.

Offline wicked96ta

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 08:47 PM - 06/11/18 »
Warzone was probably the only reason I even put as many hours into Halo 5 as I did. Not a huge fan of the other multiplayer modes. Also, I never actually got a good config set up for the game.
Xbox One X PS
XIM Apex
Logitech G502 12k DPI @ 1000Hz
Koolertron Gateron Black Switches
Zowie P-SR
Acer GN246HL
Astro Mixamp (first gen)
Sennheiser PC37X