XIM Community

Rainbow Six Siege aim after the update?  (Read 3180 times)

Offline iiSlayGodz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: iislaygodzz
Rainbow Six Siege aim after the update?
« on: 11:24 PM - 06/09/18 »
I've noticed my aim after the update has gotten worse. I can't flick at the same spot I used to do before, aim is a lot more slower than before. I don't know if it's the update or something else. I seen other friends who use xim4 complain about the same thing. Aim has gotten a lot worse for me. As a diamond I used to get atleast 8-10k a round and now I can barely get 3 or 4. Could you guys please look into it and see what has happened? Thanks a lot! ;)
Mouse - G502 12k DPI, 1000 Polling Rate
« Last Edit: 03:04 PM - 06/13/18 by iiSlayGodz »

Offline iiSlayGodz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: iislaygodzz
Re: Rainvow Six Siege aim after the update?
« Reply #1 on: 11:46 PM - 06/09/18 »
Asked other xim4 ps4 diamonds and got this response.

https://imgur.com/a/eWr1F7K

Offline Fidan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:00 AM - 06/10/18 »
I've noticed my aim after the update has gotten worse. I can't flick at the same spot I used to do before, aim is a lot more slower than before. I don't know if it's the update or something else. I seen other friends who use xim4 complain about the same thing. Aim has gotten a lot worse for me. As a diamond I used to get atleast 8-10k a round and now I can barely get 3 or 4. Could you guys please look into it and see what has happened? Thanks a lot! ;)
Mouse - G502 12k DPI, 1000 Polling Rate
I have the same problem

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:57 AM - 06/10/18 »
It could be aim assist changes or just game performance. This may be the most revisited game that is supported, it can feel different each week but there could be no changes to the look mechanic. I can check the X1 version this week but I'll need to order the PS4 version so this will take longer.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Fidan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:56 AM - 06/10/18 »
It could be aim assist changes or just game performance. This may be the most revisited game that is supported, it can feel different each week but there could be no changes to the look mechanic. I can check the X1 version this week but I'll need to order the PS4 version so this will take longer.
I'm not sure, but something has changed. I also checked the performance and it's the same as before the update. A look is definitely worth it. :)

Offline ChrisV

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11:43 AM - 06/10/18 »
For me it feels like the delay got increased. I dont know, something has changed but i dont know what.
12000dpi/sync on/ 1000hz / g703

Offline Insaaniity

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05:08 PM - 06/10/18 »
Same problem here, aim feels laggy and unresponsive.
I have a g403 4k dpi.

An update would be great.

Offline EvenStar1

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Claude_E_Shannon
« Reply #7 on: 07:25 PM - 06/10/18 »
In deed. The input delay issue is getting worse.

Offline Marvzdagreat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 02:57 AM - 06/11/18 »
I concur. I've been using the rainbow six siege ST since I have been using xim4, upgraded to apex, and I do feel the extra delay and slower sensitivity after the recent update. The difference is kind of hard to explain, you need to be in game to see it. Maybe the old ST needs a bit of tweaking.

I suggest to not base the changes by playing terrorist hunt, the aiming mechanics on TH and in actual ingame match are different.

Kindly please play a casual match and base the changes on there.

10k DPI / 1000 poll rate

Offline Insaaniity

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 05:28 AM - 06/11/18 »
I concur. I've been using the rainbow six siege ST since I have been using xim4, upgraded to apex, and I do feel the extra delay and slower sensitivity after the recent update. The difference is kind of hard to explain, you need to be in game to see it. Maybe the old ST needs a bit of tweaking.

I suggest to not base the changes by playing terrorist hunt, the aiming mechanics on TH and in actual ingame match are different.

Kindly please play a casual match and base the changes on there.

10k DPI / 1000 poll rate

Yeah you are right, TH aiming feels different from multiplayer games. I don't know if aiming is different also in private match but I don't think so.

Offline Fidan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10:58 AM - 06/11/18 »
may I ask how long will it take? :)

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 11:16 AM - 06/11/18 »
If there is a change you may expect updated support sometime next week. I'll need to wait for fortnite to finish before looking at siege, I'll be able to check the X1 version tomorrow at the earliest.

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 12:53 PM - 06/11/18 »
They're constantly messing with performance. At one point they locked the framerate to 60 whether you chose to turn Vsync on or not and this was when R6s was at it's best. On X1X it always held that and the controls were crisp and responsive. Then they unlocked the framerate and you'd sometimes hit 200 fps and sometimes dip as low as 75 but either way it did have an impact on consistency of feel and the tearing was awful.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 01:01 PM - 06/11/18 »
Yeah, I've noticed that. More often then not there are no changes to the look mechanic when people report aim issues in this game.

Offline Insaaniity

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 01:37 PM - 06/11/18 »
On ps4 (not the pro one ) when firing sometimes fps drops to 50.  Maybe is this the cause? Aiming feel very delayed right now.

Btw we are waiting for a look at the ST.

Thank you for helping us.
« Last Edit: 01:41 PM - 06/11/18 by Insaaniity »