XIM Community

Any updates soon?  (Read 2601 times)

Offline ChrisV

• View Profile
Any updates soon?
« on: 07:57 AM - 06/09/18 »
Hey,
when the xim came out you guys released one update after another which was great. The last weeks it kinda got quiet. I know it is summer time and you guys can spend your time at the beach, but i still would like to see:
- a walk speed slider
- and maybe a closer look at the r6s aiming system

thx =)

Urs
cryingbaby_13

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: Any updates soon?
« Reply #1 on: 09:38 AM - 06/09/18 »
For XIM APEX, right now we are working on motion control. That's going to be our next experimental Beta build.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline CAL50vengeance

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CAL50vengeance
« Reply #2 on: 11:15 AM - 06/09/18 »
Hey,
when the xim came out you guys released one update after another which was great. The last weeks it kinda got quiet. I know it is summer time and you guys can spend your time at the beach, but i still would like to see:
- a walk speed slider

I would like that too! I know R6 should be in focus because of the popularity. I posted a while back about the aiming exsperience. I wish if u can add 2 ads screen in the app. One for 1x optics and one for ACOG. Because if I choose 15 ads in the app it will aim fast with reflex, holo and iron sight but alot slower when using ACOG. For muscle memory it isnt very good. Thx Obs!

thx =)

Urs
cryingbaby_13
Visit My Youtube channel: CAL50vengeance

Same as my PSN! If u play Rainbow Six and speak English send me a friend request. Let's play some ranked.

Offline ChrisV

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:58 PM - 06/09/18 »
For XIM APEX, right now we are working on motion control. That's going to be our next experimental Beta build.
Thx for the answer. Any time line or maybe a comment on that r6s-thing? Would be nice =)

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #4 on: 03:07 PM - 06/09/18 »

Unfortunately there isn't much we can do with it. Ubisoft creates the worst aiming systems that we have ever seen. The saying we use in engineering is "garbage in, garbage out". I would contact them and ask for improvements since the things they do aren't good for controller gamers either.

Offline Fidan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:20 AM - 06/10/18 »

Unfortunately there isn't much we can do with it. Ubisoft creates the worst aiming systems that we have ever seen. The saying we use in engineering is "garbage in, garbage out". I would contact them and ask for improvements since the things they do aren't good for controller gamers either.
is a good idea, but can ubisoft influence? :)

Offline ChrisV

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11:49 AM - 06/10/18 »

They tested a new  aim system on pc test servers. Maybe they goona release it "soon". Would be cool if you could look at it again if they gonna release it.
Thx =)

Offline Fidan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12:01 PM - 06/10/18 »

They tested a new  aim system on pc test servers. Maybe they goona release it "soon". Would be cool if you could look at it again if they gonna release it.
Thx =)
that would be great

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #8 on: 04:07 PM - 06/10/18 »
Would be cool if you could look at it again if they gonna release it.

Yes, we always update translators if a game changed it's aim.

Offline ryder553

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 07:19 PM - 06/10/18 »
- a walk speed slider

Walk speed slider and possibly the ability to bind two different speeds on different keys is #1 on my request list :)
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Logitech G502 | Logitech G19s | SteelSeries QcK+ | MixAmp Pro TR | Sennheiser Game One

Offline ChrisV

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 04:26 AM - 06/11/18 »
Would be cool if you could look at it again if they gonna release it.

Yes, we always update translators if a game changed it's aim.

Maybe you take a look at this thread. http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=67191.0

There was a "change", atleast it feels like that.
Thank you.

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #11 on: 10:02 AM - 06/11/18 »
mist4fun will need to comment on it.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07:22 PM - 06/11/18 »
I've ordered the game for PS4. I'm waiting for fortnite to finish training, once this is finished I can then look at X1 and hopefully at this point PS4 as well for potential changes to Siege's look mechanic.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline ryder553

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 07:48 PM - 06/11/18 »
I've ordered the game for PS4. I'm waiting for fortnite to finish training, once this is finished I can then look at X1 and hopefully at this point PS4 as well for potential changes to Siege's look mechanic.

Is there some technical/data driven method of making the translators for a game, or do you simply rely on how the aiming "feels"?
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Logitech G502 | Logitech G19s | SteelSeries QcK+ | MixAmp Pro TR | Sennheiser Game One

Offline ChrisV

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 11:00 PM - 06/11/18 »
Thank you for this fast support!