XIM Community

No connection to XIM apex  (Read 122 times)

Offline ohmi37

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ohmi37
No connection to XIM apex
« on: 10:16 AM - 06/05/18 »
Hey guys after I watched the tutorial video I bought a Belkin F5U279 cable and installed Xim link 1.1 and installed visual 2017 (64 and 86).

I connected everything like in the tutorial.

When I press pause button to activate the pass through nothing happen on my ps4.

In Xim link it says connection ok. And it shows me the buttons I press.

In Xim manager on my phone it shows me that the Belkin cable is connected but itís not showing the buttons if I press them.

Somehow the connection is there but I canít send anything from pc to ps4.
Logitech G502 @ 12000 dpi
Xim 4 & Xim Apex

still looking for the right settings in fortnite

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• Australian Youtuber 1.3k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
Re: No connection to XIM apex
« Reply #1 on: 06:38 AM - 06/06/18 »
this might sound dumb but it fixed a issue i had once make sure the prgrmas closed before you open up xim link make sue its all plugged in then open xim link everything works then

Offline ohmi37

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ohmi37
« Reply #2 on: 09:03 AM - 06/06/18 »
actually its working now. I dont know what the reason was, but i switched the USB port. Befor i used a USB 3.0 now its working on a normal USB port. Disconnected the cables couple times restart Link and somehow its working so all good.

now i have to figure out how everything works, ive never done scripts or something. Too bad there is no tutorial video for example the fortnite 1 klick builder that explains what in the script does what in the game. Have to read into it now to understand everything and start doing my own scripts.
Logitech G502 @ 12000 dpi
Xim 4 & Xim Apex

still looking for the right settings in fortnite

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • Buy me AWP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
« Reply #3 on: 10:40 AM - 06/06/18 »
now i have to figure out how everything works, ive never done scripts or something. Too bad there is no tutorial video for example the fortnite 1 klick builder that explains what in the script does what in the game. Have to read into it now to understand everything and start doing my own scripts.

It works like PC, and make sure you change and set your own keybinds in the script
PS4 | i5-6500, 1060 6GB | Samsung C24FG70 | Steelseries QcK XXL | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | Astro A40 TR | Logitech G502 Spectrum | Fortnite One Key Building Script

Offline stingray

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09:00 PM - 06/07/18 »
Had to reboot my computer, then everything worked fine.