XIM Community

[Fortnite] How-To Create Expert Config - *VIDEO TUTORIAL* - *Fix UPDATE*  (Read 5467 times)

Offline YeaItsMe

• View Profile
Re: [Fortnite] How-To Create Expert Config - *VIDEO TUTORIAL*
« Reply #60 on: 01:14 PM - 06/13/18 »
Thank you for your contributions Alan...

I've been using your fast build script and its fantastic.

I'd like to pay tribute by donating some cash, but I don't see a donation tab. PayPal account.?
« Last Edit: 01:18 PM - 06/13/18 by YeaItsMe »

Offline bouwman

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: bouwmaN-
« Reply #61 on: 03:36 AM - 06/14/18 »
When i go out i have still slow sens. I can fix it to go again in build menu and use pickaxe. You should have the same sens on build and inventory as your default hip? (fire). Why is this better than the default builder pro? Thx

Online alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 11:16 PM - 06/17/18 »
Several people reported issues with the Expert Config not working properly if:

- pressing Build Button really fast (spamming)
- pressing the next sequence really fast: Build Button, LT/L2, Build Button
- Sensitivity not changing.

I find out the flaw, (thanks Nate36)

FIX:
On theBuild Mode Sub-config, Smooth Aim Transition must be DISABLED.

Having Smooth Aim Transition enabled doesn't allow XIM Manager to keep up with the changes between combat and build mode, when you press repeatedly and fast the build button.
« Last Edit: 11:21 PM - 06/17/18 by alanmcgregor »
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt esports Ventus R - Hyper XL

Offline Sunbrokerx

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: SubrokerX
Hi Alan, thx for ur great support!

Can you already say something about the new 4.4 ST?
Which in game settings do you use with the new ST (ads and scope)?

Thanks and Greetings! Keep it up!
PS4 / PS4 PRO
XIM4 / XIM APEX
Logitech G502s / MX518 / G700s
Razer BlackWidow TE Chroma V2 - Yellow Switches
BenQ Zowie XL2735

Offline warning634

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: warning634
Hi guys

This configuration has been working great.....until today when ever I go into inventory swap something and then come out my sensitivity is crazy, I have not changed any thing😕

I understand the build sub config but what’s the reason for the inventory one???

Cheers
Xbox One X
Xim Apex
Razer DeathAdder Elite
FragFX FragChuck
Roccat SOVA Lapboard

Offline Abdulwaa

• View Profile
Hi guys

This configuration has been working great.....until today when ever I go into inventory swap something and then come out my sensitivity is crazy, I have not changed any thing😕

I understand the build sub config but what’s the reason for the inventory one???

Cheers

Oh try and make your inventory sensitivity match your HIP. It happened to me too, I just noticed that the sensitivity was what was messing me up whenever I switched back to my guns.

Offline Jamesbone

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Jamesbonebruh
  • PSN ID: Jamesbonebruh
Hi guys

Cheers

That's because you're not exiting inventory correctly,  to exit inventory you press the build key ..

To exit build you press the pick axe key...

I'm guessing you exit both build mode and inventory by pressing the pick axe key.. I made this mistake a few times too ..

Online alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile

That's because you're not exiting inventory correctly,  to exit inventory you press the build key ..

To exit build you press the pick axe key...

or the build button, any of both exit build mode.
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt esports Ventus R - Hyper XL

Offline Abdulwaa

• View Profile
Koodos Alan this config is so great practicing on playground and stw.

Offline JoTi

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Jo_Vogel_Snipez
Is this up to date? Works with the lastes updates?

Been away from Fortnite some weeks  :P

Offline oldedb

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: oldedb
Read through the entire thread.  For some reason I can't exit build mode using my build key.... Only pickaxe.  I can edit walls but have to press build button twice.  I have double checked all settings and they appear right but apparently they aren't.  Any obvious setting that I may be over looking?

Using logitech PRO keyboard and G502 mouse.

Offline Xchronicx

• View Profile
Alan, what’s the best way to fix this ,.. so my ads sens doesn’t go crazy when I split things in inventory?

Offline sbfx

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 01:38 PM - 07/18/18 »
Ive noticed when i go into build mode and then get out of it, my sense takes a while to go back to hip sense, is this because of the delay?
That's right, I forgot to mention to fix  >:( this uncheck: Smooth Aim Transition

Offline sbfx

• View Profile
Read through the entire thread.  For some reason I can't exit build mode using my build key.... Only pickaxe.  I can edit walls but have to press build button twice.  I have double checked all settings and they appear right but apparently they aren't.  Any obvious setting that I may be over looking?

See the post I just quoted above.

Offline oldedb

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: oldedb

See the post I just quoted above.

Don't know why but I originally had build bound to LCTRL key.  I rebound it to another key and changed all of the subconfigs and it worked.  I then went back and set my secondary build key to LCTRL and it now works perfectly.  Not sure why it wasn't working the way I had it set up before.